Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 2/14/2006 8:49:22 PM EDT
Are there any central ohio firearms manufacturers? I have been working at lowe's for almost a year now, but my interests are not there. Back home in Cleveland I worked in a machine shop, and that is the sort of thing I'm looking for. I go to school full time though, so i need some more flexible hours. I love firearms and I'd like to get into a shop that is involved in manufacturing them, but I don't know of any around here. A gunsmith maybe, but from what I've seen small gunsmiths tend to be pretty weak on machining. I just wondered if any of you guys were involved in manufacturing and could point me in a good direction, what would be a good start. I want something that will apply to my career after I get my degree, and help me get a job. I'm looking to get an ME degree from OSU (I already have 3 years there as a math major, but I want to change), and right now am growing close to an associates in mechanical engineering "tech" at cscc
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 8:01:55 AM EDT
I almost hate to even type this, but the only one I can think of is High Point. They're located in Mansfield. It might be a way to get your foot in the door of the industry and recognize, immediately, how junk is made.

If you haven't done so yet, please go here: http://www.riflescopes.com/contestentries.asp?contest=6

and vote for Paul Worthington.

Thanks.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Top Top