Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 10/12/2004 3:41:59 PM EST
Hi, I'm from the eastside of the mountains and will be coming to the Seattle area on Wednesday or Thursday to run some erands. I am looking for some specific items and was hoping someone could tell me about the stores they recomend. I need a case of xm193 or win q3131a, a can of Shooters Choice Polymer Safe Degreaser, and was hoping to look at some Otis cleaning kits or Dewy cleaning rods. I was going to check out Wade's Eastside Guns, never been there, any other suggestions for shops?

Thanks,

chanson
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 3:56:09 PM EST
"Sportco" in Fife, right off the 5...exit 137 I believe.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 3:57:26 PM EST
I don't know about the ammuntion, I get it at the WAC shows or have it shipped in.

Dewey rods might be tough too, I know that Russ Haydon carries them www.shooters-supply.com/ as well as at least some of the Shooters Choice products.

Recommended Shops

Bens Loan in Renton
Bens Loan in Renton (no it's not a typo!)
Federal Way Discount Guns
Adventure Sports in Lynnwood

There's a WAC show in Monroe this weekend for ammunition needs, if you drag your errands out long enough.

Link Posted: 10/12/2004 4:04:21 PM EST
I recently took the time to drive down to Fed Way to spend some serious $$$ just becuase they were really good about following up on a question I had. Fellow by the name of Jay took my number & called me back when he got the word. Gave them $3K+ in business for that. They aren't close to me by any means, but it was worth the drive.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 4:31:16 PM EST
What...you don't like the Eastside Shops???

MT
Top Top