Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 4/18/2006 6:52:35 AM EST
I'd like a custom made pair of corrective shooting glasses and I'm looking for referals for a professional who's willing to listen and address my specific needs. Obviously I'm looking for someone that shoots and won't freak-out when I mention guns. I currently have a very good and trusted Optometrist I've been seeing for a number of years, but I'm now looking for a firearms friendly one who'll understand my specific needs.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 7:29:31 AM EST
[Last Edit: 4/18/2006 7:33:03 AM EST by pedro66]
Even with super glasses you still wont beat Jayson in the subgun match

Have You Seen This Maybe It Might Be An Idea
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 9:03:05 AM EST
[Last Edit: 4/18/2006 9:04:08 AM EST by Vegas-SMG]
I'll probably never beat Jason, Jane or several others, but you've hit on exactly what my intended use will be. Iron sights on subguns. Thanks, but not what I'm looking for. I don't have a problem with range of focus which is what this product is designed for. Somehow I don't think those would work on fast action subgun shooting when fast target acquisition is critical. I think I know what I need, so I'm seeking the services of a gun friendly Optometrist or Optician to help and guide me.
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 4:52:16 AM EST
Found this site maybe if they are what you want or not this guy can recomend a local eye person

www.hansenseagleeye.com/index.html
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 6:23:43 AM EST
Thanks mate! This may very well be what I'm looking for. I'd still like a local option... anyone?
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 6:42:07 AM EST
Contact the guy at the link he should know local person for people buying his product
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 9:19:56 AM EST
Thanks. I've got a call into him now.
Top Top