Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/22/2006 10:08:47 PM EDT
listen, I seriously need a GOOD web guy, I can flounder my way on my web page to. I need someone who knows what they are doing.

Our website needs some serious work and updating. www.bullethole.com  <-- made your link work.  TRG

I would like to work something out, like "you shoot for free for life" or something along those lines. Maybe you want a CHL class or you want to spend some time dumping mags out of the Full Autos. whatever, I am interested in a barter for this.  Again, It could be worth your time, but you need to be up to the task. Not a super rush, just want to get the ball rolling.

Send me an IM
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 6:44:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:59:02 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
FWIW, a webpage is a serious undertaking.  To get the quality of work that you want, you will probably be surprised by the costs involved.

I know ilikelegs has the capability, but expect to pay more for that kind of quality.

TRG

PS.  Not kidding, ilikelegs is phenomenal, but it is worth every dime.

+1  I'm in the online marketing biz, and can tell you that putting together a serious, professional-looking web presence isn't something that just happens accidentally.  

ETA: not trying to discourage you -- I offer to help out local pals w/ web stuff from time to time.  Just reiterating what TRG said that a high-quality site is more than a couple hours worth of work.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 1:37:35 PM EDT
[#3]
check out my sight, I maintain it and make changes. its real easy and nice looking. His info is @ the bottom of the front page  www.kencoarmsllc.com. oh yea he is a gun nut also
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 1:42:28 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
check out my sight, I maintain it and make changes. its real easy and nice looking. His info is @ the bottom of the front page  www.kencoarmsllc.com. oh yea he is a gun nut also

Would you trust a guy that can't spell SITE correctly?

Good luck!

BTW clicking your link FUBAR'd my PC briefly.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top