Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/4/2006 11:43:00 AM EDT
Kind of a long shot here but was wondering if any here ARFcommers know of anyone with some pure breed Doberman Pinscher or Rottweiler puppies for sale or up for adoption in the North/Central Florida area or southern Georgia. I have a fully fenced in backyard and run regularly so it will get plenty of exercise and proper diet. As I understand most owners are very strict on who they will sell to and I am willing to commit myself to training it. Im preferably looking for a puppy under 2-3 months in age. If someone could throw me in the right direction it would be much appreciated, my email is [email protected] or you can private message me through the boards.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 12:10:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 7:52:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the link SGB, looks like ill be making some phone calls tomorrow. Much appreciated!
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:50:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Definaetly try to go the pet rescue adoption route, but it can be hard to find puppies sometimes there.

I found my Pug's breeder on this site with a list of breeders for various breeds:

www.breeders.net/

dpca.org/BreedRef/index_html.htm

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:15:43 PM EDT
[#4]
i got my dobe from: Marquis Dobermans.  best dog ever.  a little bit of a drive from N FL, but well worth it.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top