Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/11/2006 7:01:35 PM EDT
I have a lever action marlin 30-30 model 336. I lent the rifle to my cousin and brother in law so they could do some shooting on some family porperty in Georgia. Anyway  when I got the rfle back the bolt was locked all the way back and the lever all the way down. The gun was still loaded, so I had to take it apart. Now I have a nice pile of pieces that I need to put back together Eaither looking for some help or the name of a good gunsmith in the ft lauderdale/ davie / hollywood area to take it too to have them put it back together. Prefefably ot one that is going to chrg me an arm and a leg.. Thank you. lil
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 10:52:29 AM EDT
[#1]
hope you liked your leg

how the fuck did they manage that..oh nvm its  a marlin.  
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:00:22 AM EDT
[#2]
go to numrich/ gunparts websight and look for
a schematic for the 336 then reassemble
if you cannot find it i can fax a copy to
you call if you nned it or help. 727-520-7799
is work 727-642-9807 is cell if you were closer
i would do it but marlins are easy to put back together
long winded hope it helps
bill
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:55:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Find a copy of the Firearms Assembly/Disassembly Book for Centerfire rifles. It has detailed instructions for that gun and even if you have to buy it it would be cheaper than paying someone else. If you are not mechanically inclined or if you think there could be something wrong with the gun then go to a gunsmith. Otherwise it should be pretty easy to do yourself. Marlins are well made and not hard to take apart or put back together.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top