Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/1/2006 12:40:42 AM EDT
I know...it's gonna get moved to the EE. But I'm not directly soliciting...just looking asking for some locator help.

Regardless- Does anyone know of a good source for SKS parts, specifically firing pins. I looked at Tapco (none), Numrich (Way to spendy), and on GunBroker (Spendy or S&H rapist issues).

Anyone steer me towards perhaps even a dealer here that carries 'em? I've got to be able to find some that aren't $9.00 each and still have to pay $8.00 shipping. I figure locally, someone has got to know.

Right?
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 5:24:09 AM EDT
[#1]
not necesarily local but they probably have them at cdnn. The link is www.cdnninvestments.com
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 6:48:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Short of hitting the fun show, you might also try www.sksman.com

Bolt rebuild kits for $35 or just the pin for $20
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 9:51:58 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Ive been to the SKSmans place of busines (his house). While not very organized (looks like a tornado hit it...inside and out) he likely has any part you might need or want for a comblok rifle...and hes resoanably priced and pretty quick.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:54:33 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ive been to the SKSmans place of busines (his house). While not very organized (looks like a tornado hit it...inside and out) he likely has any part you might need or want for a comblok rifle...and hes resoanably priced and pretty quick.

I double checked CDNN, yep, right price, out-of-stock. SKSMan just want way too much money. $20 is about 1/5th of what I paid for the rifle.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 9:07:45 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

SKSMan just want way too much money. $20 is about 1/5th of what I paid for the rifle.

That is highway robbery at it's finest...( God Bless America!)

Try Edog, and I will keep an eye out at the show this weekend. If I seen one (and im sure I will) I will grab it, if you dont need it by then, at least I will have a spare for mine.

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 11:35:36 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

SKSMan just want way too much money. $20 is about 1/5th of what I paid for the rifle.

Try Edog, and I will keep an eye out at the show this weekend. If I seen one (and im sure I will) I will grab it, if you dont need it by then, at least I will have a spare for mine.

This is getting tiresome-

OUT OF STOCK

Brand New • SKS Part

SKSFP
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 12:06:39 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This is getting tiresome-

us.st11.yimg.com/store1.yimg.com/I/cdnn_1885_38068064

OUT OF STOCK

Brand New • SKS Part

SKSFP

It is sitting in the backseat of my truck all addressed to you..

Im sorry man, I have been really busy with DaBunny the last 3 days.( I have 3 of my 5 done now)

I SWEAR I WILL STICK IT IN THE MAIL IN THE MORNING!
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 12:55:29 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

It is sitting in the backseat of my truck all addressed to you..

Im sorry man, I have been really busy with DaBunny the last 3 days.( I have 3 of my 5 done now)

I SWEAR I WILL STICK IT IN THE MAIL IN THE MORNING!

I'm suuuuuure you'll stick it somewhere alright......

I actually wasn't lookingto bag on ya...this time....I actually meant to quote the post above that- Fruedian slip I guess
Even with that oneyou scored for me, I still need like 4 more-BUT I might have found them on GunBroker-

BTW- What I was thinking of is that I was going to chrome them, and fit them for springs and use the OEM's as spares.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 1:02:25 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

BTW- What I was thinking of is that I was going to chrome them, and fit them for springs and use the OEM's as spares.

Bullshit!...

You are really going to use them to attack all of us seditious traitors.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 1:14:01 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bullshit!...

Are you hosting a pancake feed as well??????
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 1:22:37 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bullshit!...

No, Im just an asshole that posts pic's of dead chicks...
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 4:00:01 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bullshit!...

No, Im just an asshole that posts pic's of dead chicks...

A pic of a dead terrorist, is a pic of a dead terrorist. It makes me warm and fuzzy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top