Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/2/2006 6:39:33 PM EDT
Some comments in the dentists office today mean I won't be back.  Does anyone have a good dentist in the Bothell to Monroe area?

>
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 4:43:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Ain't ya got no teef?

So wife has the kiddees at the dentist.  A young soldier is making an appointment to have wisdom teeth pulled before he deploys to Iraq.  As he's leaving my wife thanks him for serving.  After he went out the door, receptionist says "fighting in a useless war..."

So I need a new dentist.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 4:52:44 PM EDT
[#2]
My kids like Gental Dental.

I use McGeary DDS in Marysville.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:41:59 PM EDT
[#3]
My dentist has a Bushmaster.

He's in Olympia though.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:00:23 PM EDT
[#4]
My dentist is an avid shooter, has a few Clots, berretas and a Grizzly .50 and many others, we usualy end up talking about guns and shooting when he's working on my toofs, his assistants love it.

He is way out of your way, in Ocean Shores.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 8:45:39 PM EDT
[#5]
As often as one must go to the dentist I don't think a side trip out to Ocean Shores or Olympia would be too much. You could make a family day out of it when you need to go.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 8:53:23 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm in my dentist's office for a maximum of 20 minutes, twice per year.  It is usually more like 10 minutes, in and out.  I barely have any time to get to know the guy!  I know he has a boat, has all the latest dentisty gadgets (I guess he teaches new technology at the UW) and is a nice guy.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top