Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 6/14/2014 6:48:28 PM EDT
So I think I may be in the market for a travel trailer and was wondering who are good dealers around central ohio (Or anywhere within an hour or so) for a trailer newb.

Thanks in advance
Link Posted: 6/14/2014 7:07:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Tom Raper ?  The fella that runs the Richmond IN store at least,, he is a C3 dealer / FFL that used to put on the ISSMC shoots from 2002 to 2007-2008 era (Dave Bane)
Link Posted: 6/15/2014 4:50:30 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

So I think I may be in the market for a travel trailer and was wondering who are good dealers around central ohio (Or anywhere within an hour or so) for a trailer newb.

Thanks in advance
View Quote

I haven't bought there, but my relatives had nothing but good to say about RCD Sales.

Link Posted: 6/15/2014 8:25:07 AM EDT
[#3]
We live in GC and have had great experiences buying our last two from Holman RV down by Cincy.  No hassle buying on both - best price and great service too.  It's about 1.5 hour drive but was worth it.  We have been happy as has my camping buddy and his family.  We are really enjoying our Laredo 303TG.

If you have any questions let me know, I'd be happy to help.
Link Posted: 6/15/2014 10:33:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Try RCD
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 2:02:33 PM EDT
[#5]
I drive past RCD almost daily, they have a large selection on their lot. They are close to a mile west of 71 on ST. Rt. 36/37.  1/2 mile west of RCD on 36/37 is another dealer, Colerain RV. they have lots of stuff, not like RCD tho. I am thinking there is a small dealer you will see before you get to RCD, I do not remember the name, it is next to North/ South towing.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 3:51:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:29:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks guys, theres more dealers than I thought. Now just trying to decide if I look through a dealer or try my hand from a private sale with a loan from my bank
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top