Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/7/2004 7:53:34 AM EST
Greetings,

I need to have a 2 holes drilled and tapped for an AO rear ghost ring sight. The location of the holes is to be on a compound radius (easy to screw up).

Gander Mountain in Castleton advertises gunsmithing services; any experience with them?

Can anyone recommend a gunsmith who can perform this task?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 4:18:08 PM EST

Originally Posted By Gewehr3:
Greetings,

I need to have a 2 holes drilled and tapped for an AO rear ghost ring sight. The location of the holes is to be on a compound radius (easy to screw up).

Gander Mountain in Castleton advertises gunsmithing services; any experience with them?

Thanks.

I'm going to check out a guy in Arcadia, tomorrow. If he seems to be OK, I'll PM his name and number to you. I'm wanting an AR barrel threaded for a Vortex FH.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 4:54:44 PM EST
Bill,

Ask him if he can cut the muzzle brake off my AR-180B, crown it, and thread it for a FS. Also, see if he makes appointments for this stuff so he can do it while I wait. Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:29:40 AM EST
Jeff Kruse
20 W Howard St.
Arcadia IN
317/984-5597

He does ALL kinds of gunsmithing but he will be at Knob Creek this weekend so you probably won't be able to get him till Tuesday.

Link Posted: 10/12/2004 6:17:13 AM EST
Neil Keller - Kustom Ballistics
Decatur, IN

kellers@mchsi.com

Kustom Ballistics
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 7:15:12 AM EST

Originally Posted By Gewehr3:
Greetings,

Thanks.

My office is 30 seconds from the GM store. I might stop in and see what they mean by that. I would assume they send it out to be worked on. Not sure I like that personally.
Top Top