Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/13/2013 1:19:14 PM EDT
Posting this here in hopes that someone will either have this or keep their eye open for it.

In 2004ish my parents moved to Amarillo, Texas from Illinois. Around 2006, they moved to an independent living center in Amarillo that had a complete ban on all firearms. As such, my father sold his collection.

One piece I always wanted was his Colt Frontier Scout. It has 4.75" barrel, nickel finish and both the 22LR and 22WMRF cylinders. Serial number is 60407K. Below is an actual picture of the gun.

A year or so ago, I was able to track down the person he sold it to but unfortunately he sold it to another individual and no longer had the buyer's info.

I know this is probably a crap shoot but I thought I would give it a try as I would love to have this revolver back. If anyone here has any leads, email is the best contact.

Thanks

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 1:32:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I hit the fun stores around Texas and have your thread saved and will give you a pm if i come across it . Good luck .
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 1:36:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you !!!
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I hit the fun stores around Texas and have your thread saved and will give you a pm if i come across it . Good luck .
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/14/2013 5:34:56 PM EDT
[#3]
I am IN Amarillo and will keep an eye out for it. I'm also a member of the Pioneer Gun Collectors here in town....I'll show the picture around....
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 7:59:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Check Collectors Firearms in Houston.
I wouldn't be surprised to find one there.
They have some of their stuff online HERE
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top