Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2004 3:12:56 PM EDT
I live in Upper Bucks County and my membership to a local indoor range is about to run out.  Can anybody recommend a good range or gunclub that offers 100yrd & pistol ranges.  Trap and gravel pits would be a plus; a club or range that allows steel and bowling pin shooting would be a real plus.

What are your ranges/clubs like?  You might get a new member.

Ak_kraut
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 4:48:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I've been a member at Bucks County Fish & Game for a few years. Cheapest around for yearly membership and a real nice place.

www.bcfg.org/

I've never been to this club but I've heard great things about the place:
www.lrgc.org/
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:05:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm serously giving Easton Fish and Game a consideration.  There membership fees are cheap, they allow pin and steel shooting, they have regular IDPA matches, but they're almost a 45 minute journey.  I suppose I could still use Noximixon for occasional shooting and a club when I want to make a day out of it.

Anybody else have any ideas?

ak_kraut
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 1:32:51 PM EDT
[#3]
In my personal opinion, stay away from Lower Providence R&G.  I think they are a joke.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 5:42:19 PM EDT
[#4]
I,m a member of Branch Valley in Perkasie. I live in Qtown. I believe they have an e-mail, but I don't have it handy
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 5:58:19 PM EDT
[#5]
I shoot at Water and Wings with several others from this forum.  You may want to check it out.  It's $20.00 for the day.  We usually shoot on Sundays early.  

Regards,
Gary
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 9:34:12 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I shoot at Water and Wings with several others from this forum.  You may want to check it out.  It's $20.00 for the day.  We usually shoot on Sundays early.  

Regards,
Gary

That's too rich for my blood, and I know I can't afford a membership there.

Ak_kraut
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 6:20:41 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I'm serously giving Easton Fish and Game a consideration.  There membership fees are cheap, they allow pin and steel shooting, they have regular IDPA matches, but they're almost a 45 minute journey.  I suppose I could still use Noximixon for occasional shooting and a club when I want to make a day out of it.

Anybody else have any ideas?

ak_kraut

I really liked Easton when I lived further north. Now Im in lower bucks and its just too far.
I usually go to Nockamixon..its free and not too crowded off hours.

If you ever want to meet up there, shoot me an IM or email.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top