Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 9/9/2004 2:12:56 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/9/2004 2:14:45 PM EST by Krackels]
I live in Upper Bucks County and my membership to a local indoor range is about to run out. Can anybody recommend a good range or gunclub that offers 100yrd & pistol ranges. Trap and gravel pits would be a plus; a club or range that allows steel and bowling pin shooting would be a real plus.

What are your ranges/clubs like? You might get a new member.

Ak_kraut
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 3:48:26 PM EST
I've been a member at Bucks County Fish & Game for a few years. Cheapest around for yearly membership and a real nice place.

www.bcfg.org/

I've never been to this club but I've heard great things about the place:
www.lrgc.org/
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:05:19 PM EST
I'm serously giving Easton Fish and Game a consideration. There membership fees are cheap, they allow pin and steel shooting, they have regular IDPA matches, but they're almost a 45 minute journey. I suppose I could still use Noximixon for occasional shooting and a club when I want to make a day out of it.

Anybody else have any ideas?

ak_kraut
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 12:32:51 PM EST
In my personal opinion, stay away from Lower Providence R&G. I think they are a joke.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 4:42:19 PM EST
I,m a member of Branch Valley in Perkasie. I live in Qtown. I believe they have an e-mail, but I don't have it handy
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 4:58:19 PM EST
I shoot at Water and Wings with several others from this forum. You may want to check it out. It's $20.00 for the day. We usually shoot on Sundays early.

Regards,
Gary
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 8:34:12 AM EST

Originally Posted By LastDefender:
I shoot at Water and Wings with several others from this forum. You may want to check it out. It's $20.00 for the day. We usually shoot on Sundays early.

Regards,
Gary

That's too rich for my blood, and I know I can't afford a membership there.

Ak_kraut
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 5:20:41 PM EST

Originally Posted By Krackels:
I'm serously giving Easton Fish and Game a consideration. There membership fees are cheap, they allow pin and steel shooting, they have regular IDPA matches, but they're almost a 45 minute journey. I suppose I could still use Noximixon for occasional shooting and a club when I want to make a day out of it.

Anybody else have any ideas?

ak_kraut

I really liked Easton when I lived further north. Now Im in lower bucks and its just too far.
I usually go to Nockamixon..its free and not too crowded off hours.

If you ever want to meet up there, shoot me an IM or email.
Top Top