Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/28/2011 2:26:34 PM EDT
Wiil be going to Flag in a few weeks and will be going through Phoenix coming in from  the East Valley side. Looking for some various items in Multicam like some BDU pants, shirt and boonie hat for my new hunting setup. Anybody got any good places that has good selection, decent price? Seen a website called DesertDuece that is here in AZ but not sure where it is. They had all the stuff I need just thought I could save some coin by going in instead of paying shipping. Thanks
Link Posted: 8/28/2011 2:31:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Allied Surplus on 43rd and Northern, great shop and great guys that run it. They even make dog tags there which is really nice because getting dog tags in the Reserves is dam near impossible.
Link Posted: 8/28/2011 2:53:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Reservist beat me to it, go to allied, they should have what you're looking for.
www.alliedsurplus.com
Link Posted: 8/28/2011 9:33:42 PM EDT
[#3]
If your on the east side, there is Freedom Surplus.  Main and Gilbert.   Same family (last I checked) that used ot run Laradas.    Decent selection.

Ive been in both with in the last two weeks, while Freedom does have a nice selection, Allied is larger.
Link Posted: 8/29/2011 7:23:14 PM EDT
[#4]
high desert

http://www.hdesert.com/
Link Posted: 8/29/2011 8:40:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Didn't realize Allied had Converse boots, gonna have to go check them out.
Link Posted: 9/24/2011 1:42:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Thread bump for GMS Tactical in Mesa. What a nice shop! Great selection, great service. I have to thank DerekV814 for pointing out that spot.
Link Posted: 9/24/2011 9:37:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Thread bump for GMS Tactical in Mesa. What a nice shop! Great selection, great service. I have to thank DerekV814 for pointing out that spot.

+1 for GMS, great lil shop, they carry both Maxpedtion and Condor bags and pouches. I ordered my hunting Truspec Multicam from DesertDuece, they did not have them in stock but they had them drop shipped to within a week, cant tell you what their shop is like though.
Link Posted: 9/24/2011 10:22:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Another for GMS, they're squared away.  Having an online sale right now too I think 15% off, actually they have them quite often.
Link Posted: 9/24/2011 1:36:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Wiil be going to Flag in a few weeks and will be going through Phoenix coming in from  the East Valley side. Looking for some various items in Multicam like some BDU pants, shirt and boonie hat for my new hunting setup. Anybody got any good places that has good selection, decent price? Seen a website called DesertDuece that is here in AZ but not sure where it is. They had all the stuff I need just thought I could save some coin by going in instead of paying shipping. Thanks

I called Desert Duece yesterday. They DO NOT have a store front.  Lots of Condor stuff. You might could call and talk to Kevin to set-up a pick up. They're on 75th Ave and Roosevelt south of the 10.

ADDED* Kevin also told me he may set up store front, but in a year or 2. I mentioned AR15 so he could throw his name out here.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 8:21:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Don't any surplus shop carry REAL military surplus anymore???    
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top