Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/15/2021 7:44:10 PM EDT
I work the Dupont schedule. My days off rotate with most of my days off being during the week.
I'm looking for someone around the CSRA that either works a similar schedule or maybe a retired feller with time to fish during the week.
I've got the boat and tow vehicle, just bring your tackle to fish with.
I'm not looking for money or to split the cost or whatever. Just looking for good fellowship and somebody to cut up with while we fish.
If anybody is interested let me know.
Thanks much.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 11:18:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Pretty sure I knew what CSRA stood for. But refresh my memory. I work the 2-2-3 schedule. Might could link up
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 1:15:32 AM EDT
[#2]
@dawggs4
Central Savannah River Area.
I live in Martinez, near Augusta. I figure on fishing Clark's Hill for the most part but will be going to Oconee and down to Seminole as well.
ETA: I've been fishing out of a 10' jonboat by myself for several years. It's going to be nice to have someone to talk to.
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 1:50:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Sounds like the perfect job for someone in that area. You get paid in companionship and fish!
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 1:58:28 AM EDT
[#4]
@Brandi
Yeah, it'll be fun. We have some great fishing right here close and like I said, I aint afraid to travel to fish either. Fishing alone is good sometimes but I enjoy the fellowship and camaraderie of other hunters and fishermen.
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 2:57:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Several years ago I bought my own boat.  First and only vehicle I ever bought new.  She was a big 18' aluminum, built like a beast.  One of those sort of a hybrid between a jon boat and full blown fishing boat.  While I occasionally went out fishing on my own it was definitely more fun with friends.  Some of my fondest memories were sitting out on that boat on hot summer days with friends fishing.  Even when they weren't biting it was fun.  

I had to sell it during a move and was never able to afford another.  So I know exactly what you mean.  I hope you find a good fishing buddy!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top