Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/23/2022 6:03:13 AM EDT
I'm looking for a mechanic to go over and repair what/if is needed on my daughter's 2002 Toyota Camry.

She has not had good luck with mechanics in the area in the past.

Anyone there suggest a trustworthy mechanic in the area?

Thanks
V
OUT
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 7:47:36 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't use mechanics for alot, but the two I have used in past that treated us well are Gunner's Top Notch and Luke's.  Top Notch did the jobs I didn't want to do (frozen O2 sensor on back side of the engine, waterpump, etc) and even refused to charge me for diagnotic time and some smaller things when alot of shops would have. I've used Luke's for tires, alignments, and a little suspension work with good results.
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 8:44:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Second vote for Luke's.
They've done work for me in the past and were straightforward and honest (hard to find in a shop these days).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top