Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/17/2015 6:44:05 PM EDT
I was down in Texarkana last week with a couple guys from my shop, one of them a uniformed service member. Leaving our hotel Thursday morning, our guy was flagged down for a "Thank you for your service" handshake and some vet to vet chat. Turned out that the individual in question was Chris Gill, founder of Lone Star Warriors Outdoors. LSWO is a non-profit specializing in hunting/outdoors activities for wounded vets.

Not sure if they're known in the Texas community and I don't have any information other than what is available at their website and impressions from being a third-party to the conversation. There are plenty of shady charities out there targeting wounded vets but Chris seemed genuinely interested in talking with my guy and very passionate about what he does. Fair chance he may even be a member here.

Chris, if you're here, keep up the good fight.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top