Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/14/2005 3:05:49 PM EDT
Does anyone know of a good local resume writing service?  Any idea what this kind of service costs?
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 5:26:23 PM EDT
[#1]
You can do it yourself with easy to follow formats in Microsoft Word. Or, you can probably find some kind of service online by doing a Google search for "Resume."

Hope this helps.

Joe
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 7:56:48 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
You can do it yourself with easy to follow formats in Microsoft Word. Or, you can probably find some kind of service online by doing a Google search for "Resume."

Hope this helps.

Joe

I've actually used the Word Template which is what I have now.  I'm kind of looking to sit down with someone to get something done.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 8:02:45 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll help you out with one, shoot me an email or PM.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 8:06:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Nobody knows you better than you.  If you are not happy with your current resume, I would suggest that you might get a decent "how to" resume book.   Also, one of the best things to do is to find someone either in your field or in the HR field and have them look over it.  For either of these questions just ask in the GD and you'll probably get some good help.

ETA:

Quoted:

Or someone like this ^
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 9:36:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Thare Ya' Go......
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 8:53:05 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Just hit you with a PM.  Thanks for the help!
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 8:54:30 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Nobody knows you better than you.  If you are not happy with your current resume, I would suggest that you might get a decent "how to" resume book.   Also, one of the best things to do is to find someone either in your field or in the HR field and have them look over it.  For either of these questions just ask in the GD and you'll probably get some good help.

ETA:

Quoted:

Or someone like this ^

GD isnt for resumes!  Its for religion, action figures and pictures of your dinner
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top