Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/10/2006 5:20:48 PM EDT
Hello all,

I am looking for a pony gun, XSE to be exact, i have seen a couple locally and the price was a bit off, about 100 bucks higher, from the internet prices I have seen on gun broker.  I was wondering if any of you nice people had purchased one locally?  Where did you purchase it?  Did you get a fair price?

And last but not least, does anyone know of current stocking dealers in and around Atlanta metro of said firearms?

I am a bit weary of purchasing a gun online for the sole reason that I gotta fondle her before I buy her.

Thanks for the help.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 8:42:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Buzz up at C3 sports in Dallas just got a pretty good order of Pony guns in. There were a few XSE's in the bunch.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 10:05:14 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Buzz up at C3 sports in Dallas just got a pretty good order of Pony guns in. There were a few XSE's in the bunch.

Thanks for the input, I went to C3 sports website here
It looks like the prices I have seen aren't that off locally after all...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top