Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2009 6:46:45 PM EDT
Is there a good store (east side preferred) that has a good collection of mosin nagants for sale at around 100 dollars or so?

What about a local show(haven't been to one in a while)?  Is there still a good supply there?
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 3:26:06 AM EDT
[#1]
The cheapest I have seen on GON or at shows is $150. Your best bet is to order one from Aim and with the transfer it will be around $100. You can get a can of ammo while you're at it.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 5:07:25 AM EDT
[#2]
yeah AIM surplus is the best deal. If you can find a FFL that will transfer cheap you can keep it around $100 all of the local stores I see run from $150-$300.
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 5:30:00 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't know where you are at but Big Woods in Canton does transfers for $20.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 5:11:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks everyone, my local does transfers in conyers for 20...

I was just thinking local so I could see the bore and feel the action...  But then again it is a mosin.
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 7:00:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Forest Park surplus had them recently for a reasonable price (I want to say 119).  I never get out of there without buying _something_
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 5:19:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Seen some around here in savannah for $129.  gun, bayonet, oiler, ammo carrier, etc.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 9:44:07 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Is there a good store (east side preferred) that has a good collection of mosin nagants for sale at around 100 dollars or so?

What about a local show(haven't been to one in a while)?  Is there still a good supply there?

Forsyth County Pawn had some nice 91/30's for $110 or so each (with accessories if they can find them in the back). They originally came from RGuns and are very good condition. They may still have a few, call and ask.

AIM is a good buy if you get one online.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top