Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2015 3:27:55 PM EDT
We got a pretty good gun lawyer here in LR that is willing to step up to the plate for 2A rights and helping define Arkansas law as it pertains to the current ACA 5-73-120 "Carrying a Weapon"
Here's his Facebook post:

For the record, I will represent the first person to get arrested within 100 miles of Little Rock who gets charged with carrying a weapon concealed without a permit...so long as the incident doesn't involve a bunch of other crimes for FREE. You only have to pay the file fee to appeal from District to Circuit Court if convicted.

I'm looking for a test case.

And not the whole on Corp land, or in the Forrest.

And not because you decided to parade up and down main street and taunt.

I want a nice simple clean case that is perfect to build an appeal record on AND, you have to understand, the goal is to actually get you convicted in the Circuit Court, so we can appeal it.

The way to do that, is make a motion for directed verdict and rest at a bench trial (thus removing jury issues).

Man up, strap up, conceal it, and if you get arrested, call me.

And don't make a scene, be belligerent, raise your voice, cus the officer, or anything that makes you look like an asshole.

I carry every day, and just can't seem to get arrested.
View Quote

This attorney has sued a sitting Arkansas Court of Appeals Judge and won.

So if you know anyone!  
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 4:21:27 PM EDT
[#1]
And he's a GOOD lawyer.
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 7:33:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Got a link?  No, I do not want to be a test case.  I will pass it around though.
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 4:38:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Got a link?  No, I do not want to be a test case.  I will pass it around though.
View Quote

Mark Jesse   Google him.  His office if next to the baseball field on NLR next to the river.   Don't think he has a web site.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top