Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 10/12/2005 6:14:44 PM EDT

I got one of the CDNN Hi Powers, above top.  Great looking weapon, but the trigger is horrible, like 1/4" of slack, much worse than my '73.  Does anyone know of a local (Western Chicago burbs) gun smith who does hi powers and can remove the mag safety and work on the trigger?  I'd hate to send it away and wait.

Link Posted: 10/12/2005 6:43:57 PM EDT
If you goto buffalo range one of the range officers is a gun smith. He could probably do that for you. If you want I can ask.
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 6:48:14 PM EDT
GAT has a competant gunsmith.You might try giving them a call.
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 7:28:28 PM EDT
Check out The Gun Doctor. They are in Roselle. I have had him work on 3 handguns and have had excellent results.
Top Top