Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/24/2006 10:41:12 AM EDT
The twin cities aren't my normal stomping ground.  I need a glock armorer that has a pretty quick turn around time.

I want to see if there have been any factory updates for my G19, and I want to get a new recoil spring, trigger return spring, and ejector put in.  I can do the recoil spring (obviously), but I don't know if I can do the others and still have the gun run right at the April 1 training session.  I probably won't have a chance to test it before then.

Any suggestions for someplace that can get this done quickly?  
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 10:57:43 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
The twin cities aren't my normal stomping ground.  I need a glock armorer that has a pretty quick turn around time.

I want to see if there have been any factory updates for my G19, and I want to get a new recoil spring, trigger return spring, and ejector put in.  I can do the recoil spring (obviously), but I don't know if I can do the others and still have the gun run right at the April 1 training session.  I probably won't have a chance to test it before then.

Any suggestions for someplace that can get this done quickly?  

Sully might be able to do it at class that day. It would be worth sending him an IM to check.
Randy at Territorial Gunsmiths could probably change the parts while you wait if he had a spare few minutes, you could always try giving him a call as well.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 11:10:01 AM EDT
[#2]
QuinlanV,

Thanks for the ideas.  I'll ask Sully if he is at the show this weekend.  Otherwise I'll call Territorial on Monday and see if I can get down there this week.  From what I hear, I'll bring some good coffee with me...

I bought this gun used, and I have put a lot of rounds through it since I bought it, so I think it's time for some preventive maintenance.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 12:07:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Isnt Mike Fisher our regional Glock guy or did he move on? He overhauled a pair of older G22's for me at Bill a couple of years ago at no charge.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 12:55:24 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Isnt Mike Fisher our regional Glock guy or did he move on? He overhauled a pair of older G22's for me at Bill a couple of years ago at no charge.

I think he is pimping blackhawk now.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 1:07:02 PM EDT
[#5]
If Tom Martin is in at Bill's, he will do it.  Also, Streicher's has one on staff.  Call ahead to both places to make sure armorer is there & available
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 3:19:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 11:10:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Sully, that would be great.  Thank you very much!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top