Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/7/2006 4:09:44 AM EDT
that's right folks, one of our very own has made the local news. I just finished watching it on the WXII 12 Saturday AM edition. I couldn't find it on the local news web site so there is no link for it. Anyway the story was that a local Surry couny man (anyone care to guess who it was?) was bitten by a dog while riding his motor cycle and the owner of said dog (a vetrinarian at that)  refuses to pay for medical bills which has added up to over $800.00. I told our fellow member shortly after this incident happend that he should have just shot the fucking beast, or drawn down on the dogs owner, but being the kind man that he is, decided against it.  

I was quite suprised to see our long lost member on the news alive and well since no one has seen hide nor hair of him for some time. Looks as if I'm going to be making a phone call today and see if I can talk to our local starlet.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 4:55:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 5:06:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Geez, what is it with him and dogs ?
Didn't he get bit one time before not too long ago running or something ?
Or this a continuance fo that same instance?
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 5:37:34 AM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 1/7/2006 5:51:31 AM EDT
[#4]

Dog + Tannerite = No more biting

yeah, no kidding, and he has lots of tannerite

Geez, what is it with him and dogs ?
Didn't he get bit one time before not too long ago running or something ?
Or this a continuance fo that same instance?

I don't know if there was ever another incident. However, I know he don't run. This is a continuance of the same instance.

img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/jdgiii/taserlaser.jpg

img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/jdgiii/baseball-bat-01.jpg

img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/jdgiii/DUMPSTER.jpg

Link Posted: 1/7/2006 6:28:34 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

$800 worth of damage?  Ouch.    Let him know we're all thinking of him when you talk to him.   He might have had to get shots too (augh, I hate shots).  Poor fella.  That dog should be put down if it hasn't already.  A VET of all people should know this.    I don't see how he couldn't be held responsible.  Hmm.

I hope he recovers quickly.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 6:35:48 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

$800 worth of damage?  Ouch.    Let him know we're all thinking of him when you talk to him.   He might have had to get shots too (augh, I hate shots).  Poor fella.  That dog should be put down if it hasn't already.  A VET of all people should know this.    I don't see how he couldn't be held responsible.  Hmm.

I hope he recovers quickly.

his wounds have healed, but he had some nasty nerve damage which caused his his foot to go limp, and had to go through physical therapy to correct it.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 3:13:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Ok, Gotcha.
I just remember him posting in team about being bitten.
Didn't know it did that much damage.
Geez.
If you talk to him tell w50g said hello.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top