Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/30/2011 8:11:55 PM EDT

Met Joe at noon and began the class room portion. By thoroughly covering the basics, and new laws that came into effect since I’ve been out of state for over a year. Once that was done we hit the range. We started out with warm ups. Since I hadn’t shot a pistol in almost a year or so. Once the warm ups were done we went into the drills. We did some CQB drills, tactical reload drills, single hand drills, and some over the shoulder and simulated situational fire from behind drills. All from the holster with reloads, and almost 300 rounds of fire including qualifying.  

All said Joe put on a great course. While throwing in some new drills to be practiced, and indentifying some old skills to be practiced. I took Joes CCW course and was not disappointed then. By far one of the best CCW renewal courses I’ve taken. Joe is defiantly knowledgeable in the new laws, and a courteous  and safe instructor. If you get a chance you won’t be disappointed well worth the money. Thanks again Joe and keep up the good work!
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 12:32:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Slmpickins28,

Thank you for your AAR regarding your CCW renewal course. It was my pleasure to train with you again. You are a responsible gun owner and CCW permit holder who takes your training very seriously. As always, I enjoyed training with you not only in the classroom, but on the range as well. You have a lot to be proud of.

You could have gone anywhere to get your CCW renewal training completed on the cheap, and the fact that you sought me out again for quality training speaks volumes about how sincerely you take your firearms and the training involved to make you a better shooter and gun handler.

The best day for an instructor is when his or her students accomplish the tasks at hand successfully, and you did just that. In your course you learned new skills, and you handled them well.

Please, keep up the good work and never lose the mindset to defend yourself and your family.

I look forward to training with you again in the future.

Thanks again for choosing Line of Fire, LLC.

Be Safe.

Sincerely,

Joseph Nizzari
Director of Training Operations
Line of Fire, LLC
Professional Firearms Training Group
CCW/Handgun Training Division
Las Vegas, Nevada
(702) 242-8288
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top