Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/27/2003 8:36:38 AM EDT
I don't suppose anyone near the Albany area has a Heckler & Koch USP 45 (full size) that they'd let me try out?  I'd gladly provide the ammo and throw in an extra box for their troubles.  I really want to buy a USP 45 but I've lost too much money over the years buying handguns I can't fire until they're bought and amended to my NYS pistol permit, only to find out that they aren't what I want.  With how much the USP 45 costs, I refuse to lose out on that one!

If anyone has one and would be willing to meet at a range (I'm a member of the Clifton Park Sportman's Club range but would be willing to drive a little way to your local range), I'd be much obliged.  E-mail me at [email protected] if you can help.  Thanks!

BMAN
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 10:14:50 AM EDT
[#1]
One of the NJ members let me try his out over the winter.  It is my FAVORITE 45 at the moment.  Never handled a smoother shooting 45 in my life.  Accuracy was also very nice.  
Its a gun you can buy blind and not worry about.

Link Posted: 8/29/2003 10:36:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Balzac72, I'll take that under consideration.
Link Posted: 8/30/2003 3:49:26 AM EDT
[#3]
I have a USP .45 Tactical. Basically the same as a USPF .45, but has a threaded barrel and match trigger and sights. I also have a USP Compact in .45. I'm in Warwick, so if you want to try either one or both let me know.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top