Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/15/2006 3:49:56 AM EDT
Taken a few weeks ago whilst on a "Starlight" shoot.  Thought I'd share.

ETA: It was actually a lot darker than it appears in the picture, a product of the long exposure time. I had to take about a dozen images just to get one or two that showed the trace. Taken at 19:15hrs, sunset at 18:00.

Link Posted: 4/15/2006 6:48:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 5:32:51 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Aah.....I remember it well

Aah.....And I missed it..............
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 2:28:17 AM EDT
[#3]
And I remember pulling the trigger while Matt took the picture
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 5:06:47 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
And I remember pulling the trigger while Matt took the picture

Mousegunner's trace is the one that has just MISSED the 100yd target, the other traces were from the next pit over that were shooting a more manly 200yds!
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 11:31:51 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Mousegunner's trace is the one that has just MISSED the 100yd target, the other traces were from the next pit over that were shooting a more manly 200yds!

Actually its not bad considering it was with my SIG 228 in 9mm

No realy I was looking for the rebound on the drums at 900 yards ............honest
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 1:39:08 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Actually its not bad considering it was with my SIG 228 in 9mm

No realy I was looking for the rebound on the drums at 900 yards ............honest

hmmmm!...

ETA: I've waited 3 years for a reason to use the BS flag. Mousegunner, you are that reason.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top