Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/23/2005 8:53:47 AM EDT
Libs hate America.

No news flash, but I never cease to be amazed at their desire to stay in a country they so obviously despise. In today's Seattle Times...

Molly Ivins from Austin (sigh), spews, " (sic) people died in those riots not because of Newsweek, but because of what our goverment has done. Get your minds around it,. Our goverment is guilty of torture." Perhaps Ms. Ivins considers book stomping worse torture than beheading, becuase I never read of her condemnations against our enemy's atrocities.

Mark Bonney from Seattle types, ..."We are a Nation of Hypocrites." Why do you stay in such a horrific country, Mark?

Rocco Cappeto, Seattle, "Americans understand that this is what we do - we attack other countries for our own gain, regardless of the moral issues involved." Three thousand people were killed by criminal clerics, and they promise more of the same. Taking the fight to the enemy to try and avoid another attack on our soil -is- for our own gain, and the moral issue is survival.

I don't agree with everything Dubya and crew do, but we're in a war. If we can't stick together and win it, what does that say about our future? I want revenge for three thousand deaths, and the end to Islamic extremists killing around the globe. What do these American hating libs want?

Link Posted: 5/23/2005 9:14:02 AM EDT
[#1]
They want to go blow eachother.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 9:42:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Why do you bother to read Molly Ivins column? You already know it's going to just be a liberal Bush bash fest. Not that I have any great love for Bush, but if you're going to bash him, at least do it for something he deserves to bashed for.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top