Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/2/2006 1:06:11 AM EDT
Crossing over from the Michigan board. Thought you guys might like my new election video. Looks like you got some hot election stuff going on down there. If you like the video pass it on. Thanks.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCbj5GUWANE
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 8:42:54 PM EDT
[#1]
ohhhhkay.

The "American values" you refer to are your own personal opinion, not American values. Real American values are Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. What it seems you are wanting to do is legislate your own personal morals. Very American indeed.

At the end of the day, the trend now a days, whether it be republican or democrat, seems to be to strip us, the people of our rights in the name of protecting our selves - or what ever they need to to grant them powers i would not even grant my mom, let alone a politician.

As far as the whole "democrat-bad, republican-good" thing goes, consider this, in regards to guns, since this is after all a gun forum.

George W bush has promised to sign a renewal of the assault weapon ban
Arnold Schwarzenegger banned the .50 cal in California.
Mayor Bloomberg of NY has declared "War on guns".
- the list goes on a lot longer than i will be bothered to type.

My point is this, the dems rightfully deserve to be bashed for their anti gun movements, but to think that salvation lies in bringing the republicans to power is completely ridiculous. They are every bit as bad.

When talking about the lesser of two evils in regards to repubs and dems, it is measured in 0.000000001 of a percent.

I'll make my vote count.

http://www.lp.org/

Link Posted: 11/2/2006 9:36:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Libertarian huh?  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top