Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
9/16/2019 10:09:13 PM
Posted: 6/19/2014 8:04:50 AM EDT
http://www.khou.com/news/national/263727931.html

There are a few thing about this i just dont get. Why are we arresting them for just talking about wanting to join the Jihad and leaving the country? Let them go and get there ass shot over there.

2nd . Does anyone else find it odd that the one guys mom works as a psychiatrist at the Fort Hood hospital? I would be more concerned about what's going on at Fort Hood. Seems like alot of Muslim radicals have a connection there
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 8:22:08 AM EDT

Federal complaints accuse the men of telling undercover FBI agents or informants about their desire to join Muslim insurgents.

They say the other man, Rahatul Khan, was a University of Texas student who said in an online chat room that he was recruiting fighters for "jihad" — an Arabic term sometimes used to mean a Muslim holy war.
View Quote

Surprised he was not ATF, CIA, NCIS, etc. Queue that cartoon.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 8:28:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/19/2014 8:28:31 AM EDT by joemama74]
We want to support our vets, but we offer them psychiatric treatment from questionable sources?

Yeah, that would make me want to talk about ptsd.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 9:12:52 AM EDT
I suspect there is a lot more to the story than what we are being told by the news media. The news media probably isn't getting the full story from the government yet either, for that matter... but even if they the chances of getting the whole story unbiased is pretty slim.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 9:33:35 AM EDT
I heard they were young republicans that got arrested for trying to go to see the Pope.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 11:47:48 AM EDT
I did a quuck search on google useing "arrested on terror charges and got several storues that sure sound alot alike. Now I dont know if these guys are guilty or not but its the reasoning that we are given thats getting me to ask "really"?

6-18-14 The Texas guys arrested for charged with committing violent jihad

3-17-14 Nicholas Michael Teausant charged with attempting to support a terror group

5-2-13 Cameron D Ambrosio charged with making terrorist threat on facebook from his rap video. This one the grand jury declined to indict the 18 year old

6-23-12 Jamshid Muhtorov arrested at Chicago's O hare airport. Charged with communicating with islamic jihad union and at some point he used the word "wedding" which is some kind of code they use but even the news paper knew it so how could it be a secret code?

Im not on the side of any of these guys, i just see our government useing the same rubber stamp reasoning to arrest who ever they want and at somepoint it could be one of us. What do you guys think about it?
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 3:24:58 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By bradleyswine:
I heard they were young republicans that got arrested for trying to go to see the Pope.
View Quote

Believe it or not, but the Obamites and Clintonites see "Young Republicans" as more of a "internal terrorist threat" than they do these people who are either immigrant Muslims who have been radicalized or Americans who've been Islamisized.
Top Top