Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2003 3:15:27 PM EDT
If you are in Southwest Mo, drive to Wyanndotte, Okla. (on Hwy 60)  to "The Firing Line". In about 2 weeks they should be set up.

Indoors, nice people, and Class 3 rentals!
Link Posted: 9/12/2003 4:51:04 PM EDT
[#1]
For those on the KC side of the state:

WMSA has been conducting NRA certified training for more than 10 years.  You may be put on the list for the training necessary for obtaining a license to carry by sending us an email, completing the form or leaving your name, phone number and address on the hotline: 816-333-WMSA [9672].  You will be contacted for confirmation when the course schedules are developed

www.wmsa.net/

map
Link Posted: 9/12/2003 9:03:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Here are the places In MID-MO that I confirmed...

Bob's Guns & Knives in St.Maarten...
Missouri Gun & Pawn in Jeff City...

And CMMG posted they will train for CCW...

Link Posted: 9/13/2003 7:51:12 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm going to check with the St. Louis County Police to see if my PlusPTechnologies instructor certification will qualify.  If not, I'll get the NRA instructor course ASAP and I'll do it that way.  Bull's Eye on Manchester Road will be doing it, too.  Good people.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top