Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 5/1/2009 12:56:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/2/2009 10:01:17 AM EDT by biggiesmalls]
i keep seeing all these ads on craigslist for weekend hog hunts for $100-$300 and i'd like to buddy up and go. meet up in austin to carpool or we'll meet at the ranch we pick. group of 3 or 4?  any takers? any recommendations or "stay away froms" ??  i used to go to sam houston national forest with my gramps as a kid and i don't ever recall having any luck there. here's a pic of me on my friend's land but now they got too much cattle so i can't hunt there anymore:(

yes i'm wearing a fishing vest. didn't find time to change between the pond and the feeder. get over it.
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 1:51:42 PM EDT

Originally Posted By biggiesmalls:

because undocumented-mexican hunting is illegal (i think). i keep seeing all these ads on craigslist for weekend hog hunts for $100-$300 and i'd like to buddy up and go. meet up in austin to carpool or we'll meet at the ranch we pick. group of 3 or 4? any takers? any recommendations or "stay away froms" ?? i used to go to sam houston national forest with my gramps as a kid and i don't ever recall having any luck there. here's a pic of me on my friend's land but now they got too much cattle so i can't hunt there anymore:(

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v343/59/95/7934606/n7934606_47613291_6858.jpg

yes i'm wearing a fishing vest. didn't find time to change between the pond and the feeder. get over it.

because undocumented-mexican hunting is illegal (i think).  

WHAT THE FUCK... Then you would hate to run in to me.

Link Posted: 5/1/2009 4:02:47 PM EDT
are you really an undocumented illegal alien?
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 5:24:11 PM EDT
Listen Dang or Tran which ever it is let's try not to make people's race a joke. I'm pretty sure some of your family members were not born here.
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 7:49:47 PM EDT

Originally Posted By biggiesmalls:

are you really an undocumented illegal alien?
Your opening line was uncalled for watch yourself...

Link Posted: 5/2/2009 12:21:39 AM EDT
im down to go hog hunting!! ive been looking for a while, count me in! ive got an AR AK 12GA... Ready to rock and roll!!
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 10:00:09 AM EDT
Originally Posted By yellowlabsrule:
Listen Dang or Tran which ever it is let's try not to make people's race a joke. I'm pretty sure some of your family members were not born here.

hypocrite. but it was never even about race. i said ILLEGAL and UNDOCMENTED. that's the part i was "hating on" and it has nothing to do with where you or your family were born. i won't go off about how my best friend and fishing buddy is mexican blah blah blah, i just edited my original post. now let me organize my trip in peace.
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 11:18:55 AM EDT
I'm pretty sure some of your family members were not born here.

That would go for many Americans. Someone in the family tree most have been a legal immigrant.
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 12:40:46 PM EDT
yeah I really wanna go hunting with biggiesmalls now.  na im good where i hunt just east of san antonio dont cost me a thing.
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 6:40:39 PM EDT

Lighten up, Francis

Top Top