Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/17/2006 4:50:38 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Torakan:
Gibby and Tumbleweed, step in the fight if you want, but dont just hide behind the Mod's skirt. You both made personal attacks that warrent a response: Gibby, you need to maybe think about Hydroxiecut or PhinPhin instead of a chill pill, dude forget about freeing tweak, free the freaking 10 year old you ate for lunch. Use my mantra of common sense: turn off the computer, get some exercise, and hit a salad bar once in a while. Tumbleweed, you are a coward and a pussy. Try to stab me in the back and see what happens. R-32, our CSS guys were almost in as much shit as the infantryman were, I think you will be suprised when one of our cooks hands you your ass. Also, as a matter of fact it is illegal to be a religious wackjob. And last but not least OdT. I understand you must enforce the COC, but you chose to only enforce my infractions, not those of Gobbly and TumbleDweeb, you need to STFU or enforce the rule fairly. Hey, I'm all about taking this fight to the pit if you pussies want.

I never attacked you but you attacked me and several people I call friends.  Do us all a favor and get lost.  Your type is not welcome here.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:58:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:03:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I need to come here more often because evidently I miss all the good sh*t.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:04:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:09:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:16:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Where was this shitstorm posted at?
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:20:06 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Somewhere.

Help me find my Ding Dongs and cookies.

Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:04:12 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Artie Lange has this vending machine where he works. . . it's stocked with Devil Dogs, Ring Dings, Hostess Cupcakes and more.  Where am I going with this?  I dunno.  Probably in circles or straight to Hell in a handbasket on rollerskates.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:05:21 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=15&t=226128&page=6

If you have to defficate please use the PIT, don't do it in WHTF
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:05:26 PM EDT
[#9]
We got a live one here. I hope he chills out a little. Not too much, but some. I think they all got PTSD.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:07:11 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I need to come here more often because evidently I miss all the good sh*t.

You didn't miss anything good, just some wanna-be internet toughguy tossing out insults and misspelled words.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:21:53 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Artie Lange has this vending machine where he works. . . it's stocked with Devil Dogs, Ring Dings, Hostess Cupcakes and more.  Where am I going with this?  I dunno.  Probably in circles or straight to Hell in a handbasket on rollerskates.

I'd go, but I'm too fat to get up from the chair.  Oh damn.  I just pissed myself.  
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:36:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Your sins are forgiven you

Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:42:03 PM EDT
[#13]
[Sol Rosenberg] Oh God and Jesus. . . Oh God and Baby Jesus help us! [/Sol Rosenberg]
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:49:54 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
[Sol Rosenberg] Oh God and Jesus. . . Oh God and Baby Jesus help us! [/Sol Rosenberg]

I laughed till i cried  
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:56:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Gibby, I can get you a good deal on some MRE's!!
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:56:29 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Gibby and Tumbleweed, step in the fight if you want, <SNIP>Hey, I'm all about taking this fight to the pit if you pussies want.

I never attacked you but you attacked me and several people I call friends.  Do us all a favor and get lost.  Your type is not welcome here.

Yep....the Pit....now where's the popcorn???? This oughtta be good.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:58:26 PM EDT
[#17]
What a nut job.  Torakan ....get back on the meds
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 7:00:56 PM EDT
[#18]
This is hilarious.  "Its as entertaining as watching retards eating chicken wings".
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 7:07:03 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
This is hilarious.  "Its as entertaining as watching retards eating chicken wings".

Hand a retard a Ka-Bar and ask him "Who's special?"  Barrel of laughs for all!
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 7:08:06 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Gibby and Tumbleweed, step in the fight if you want, <SNIP>Hey, I'm all about taking this fight to the pit if you pussies want.

Why?  I'm a fat ass eating ding dongs while playing D&D online and he is a trained warrior who has killed and looks like would have no problem killing again.  No thanks.  I'll live up to my part and be a lazy fat ass pussy.  He can stand on the wall and defend my right to eat sweets and be a fat ass.

Link Posted: 3/17/2006 7:09:54 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Where have you been?  

btw - chicken wings does sound good, so I'll play the retard now as well.  
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 7:25:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Man, I really like hot wings. Call the Guard!! We need supplies!
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 7:52:50 PM EDT
[#23]
PTSD, anger issues so what if he does? Hell who doesnt have these problems? Or maybe he's just stirring the pot.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 8:03:23 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
PTSD, anger issues so what if he does? Hell who doesnt have these problems? Or maybe he's just stirring the pot.

Doing a pretty damn good job at it.

Link Posted: 3/17/2006 8:04:05 PM EDT
[#25]

Link Posted: 3/17/2006 8:09:37 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
tinypic.com/m9oejc.gif

How did you get my childhood picture!!!!!

Link Posted: 3/17/2006 8:20:47 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:
tinypic.com/m9oejc.gif

How did you get my childhood picture!!!!!

STRATIOTES covertly took it while out on a Militia operation.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 11:31:37 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why?  I'm a fat ass eating ding dongs while playing D&D online and he is a trained warrior who has killed and looks like would have no problem killing again.  No thanks.  I'll live up to my part and be a lazy fat ass pussy.  He can stand on the wall and defend my right to eat sweets and be a fat ass.

Welll-
Bottom line?-
It's pretty simple Gibster....YOU brought the subject back up, so if YOU have issue with it, then (ahem) YOU(!) might just want to take it to the pit and be done with it in short time.

Torakan is someone I know, pretty well, and most days I'll tell ya, he's an asshole and a prick when it somes to interpersonal relations, BUT....the guy knows his job, takes care of his troops, no matter how he personally feels about them, and gives more than an honest day's work, for a day's pay. I'm not trying to turn this into a "lobby for or against" thread, but I know you, generally speaking from your posts, and don't think you're a bad guy, I know him personally. Take the venom issues up in the pit, rather than perpetuate hate and discontent on the HTF, after all, that's what it's there for.

Before you reply that "he posted that here..." or anything else, think that through...why not get it out in the open, and clear the air, and not do it in a series of locked threads. That way no one gets baited into a situation where they hit the "enter" key and find themselves locked or banned...
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 11:48:51 PM EDT
[#29]
Personally, I think it's all my fault.  I asked this explosive question, sat back, and watched the hilarity ensue.  I might as well have asked about abortion, or the existence of God or what have you.  Torakan was just drawn to the shitstorm like a shitmoth.  He was move by forces larger than himself.

However, the whole threatening IM thing I think is pretty small time.  If'in you're a-gonna rip my head off and shit down my throat, do it already.  Don't make me read about it first.  It's been my experience, albeit limited, that them who talk about how much they're gonna mess you up are seldom the ones who are actually gonna mess you up.

Anyway, sorry about it.  I'll ask only technical questions from here on out.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 11:49:20 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Welll-
Bottom line?-
It's pretty simple Gibster....YOU brought the subject back up, so if YOU have issue with it, then (ahem) YOU(!) might just want to take it to the pit and be done with it in short time.

Torakan is someone I know, pretty well, and most days I'll tell ya, he's an asshole and a prick when it somes to interpersonal relations, BUT....the guy knows his job, takes care of his troops, no matter how he personally feels about them, and gives more than an honest day's work, for a day's pay. I'm not trying to turn this into a "lobby for or against" thread, but I know you, generally speaking from your posts, and don't think you're a bad guy, I know him personally. Take the venom issues up in the pit, rather than perpetuate hate and discontent on the HTF, after all, that's what it's there for.

Before you reply that "he posted that here..." or anything else, think that through...why not get it out in the open, and clear the air, and not do it in a series of locked threads. That way no one gets baited into a situation where they hit the "enter" key and find themselves locked or banned...

Enough has happened in the pit to tear us apart.  I'm not willing to let that continue.  As far as I'm concerned the matter is dropped.  But this is a two way street, I expect the same in return.  Thanks for your reply.  If we ever meet the first drink is on me.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 12:17:03 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
<Big Snip>

Enough has happened in the pit to tear us apart.  I'm not willing to let that continue.  As far as I'm concerned the matter is dropped.  But this is a two way street, I expect the same in return.  Thanks for your reply.  If we ever meet the first drink is on me.

Bah! Humbug. I hear your $$ is no good.

IM 'cause it means more.

DB- If someone threatens you and makes you feel like you can't raise a topic (No matter HOW contriversial) then they're WRONG, so OUT them. Post the IM, and take them to task. The internet is FULL of contraversy, and it's even here, as you have seen. This is a pretty tight crew, takes a while to "fit in", BUT, ANY shooter, ANY discipline is welcome. Your politics don't match up? So what, as long as you're not a libtard, anti-gunner POS, well then, Boofuckinghoo...you're STILL a sportsman, shooter, and member of THIS society. Taking your toys and going home except to ask the teacher a question isn't doing anyone any good, I realize you fancy yourself as a peacemaker in part, but sometimes you just have to let things play out.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 1:14:56 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:
<Big Snip>

Bah! Humbug. I hear your $$ is no good.  All right!  Who told!!!

IM 'cause it means more.  Received and replied to.  

DB- If someone threatens you and makes you feel like you can't raise a topic (No matter HOW contriversial) then they're WRONG, so OUT them. Post the IM, and take them to task. The internet is FULL of contraversy, and it's even here, as you have seen. This is a pretty tight crew, takes a while to "fit in", BUT, ANY shooter, ANY discipline is welcome. Your politics don't match up? So what, as long as you're not a libtard, anti-gunner POS, well then, Boofuckinghoo...you're STILL a sportsman, shooter, and member of THIS society. Taking your toys and going home except to ask the teacher a question isn't doing anyone any good, I realize you fancy yourself as a peacemaker in part, but sometimes you just have to let things play out.  +eleventyzillion

Link Posted: 3/18/2006 1:50:34 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
DB- If someone threatens you and makes you feel like you can't raise a topic (No matter HOW contriversial) then they're WRONG, so OUT them. Post the IM, and take them to task. The internet is FULL of contraversy, and it's even here, as you have seen. This is a pretty tight crew, takes a while to "fit in", BUT, ANY shooter, ANY discipline is welcome. Your politics don't match up? So what, as long as you're not a libtard, anti-gunner POS, well then, Boofuckinghoo...you're STILL a sportsman, shooter, and member of THIS society. Taking your toys and going home except to ask the teacher a question isn't doing anyone any good, I realize you fancy yourself as a peacemaker in part, but sometimes you just have to let things play out.  +eleventyzillion

+Eleventbajillion.......Shit.

I just "plused one" my own post......
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 5:08:22 AM EDT
[#34]
What's with all the mud slinging lately?  Holly shit, we miss one lunch outing and the whole place goes to hell.  
Save your ammo for the range.
It's all Phil's fault for not planning the last outing.  
TGIF's fault for forgetting Cav's food.
Did I miss a full moon?
There's too much down time.  Hold on boys (and girls) winter will be over soon and the shooting events will start back up.  You all need to spend your energy on finding deals on ammo.  So when the shooting starts the belly aching doesn't start all over about not having ammo and how you wasted all your time bitching on the interent when you could had been shopping for ammo.
See, it all comes down to ammo....

Peace out...

Gibby, You're making me laugh my ass off.  You are way too laid back.  I've only seen you a couple times at lunch outings but I'm buying you a beer at the next one.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 6:51:05 AM EDT
[#35]
Well, if he's just stirring the pot, he set the blender to PUREE.

The bottom line is always what we bring to the shooting events.

Bring enough for yourself and maybe a little to share,

help the newbies and clean up after yourself,

be safe and considerate, bring your own damn chair .

We need to shoot together, get used to each other, measure dicks......whatever......

Link Posted: 3/18/2006 11:02:08 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Well, if he's just stirring the pot, he set the blender to PUREE.

The bottom line is always what we bring to the shooting events.

Bring enough for yourself and maybe a little to share,

help the newbies and clean up after yourself,

be safe and considerate, bring your own damn chair .

We need to shoot together, get used to each other, measure dicks......whatever......

You anit seeing my dick!

Pervert!

Link Posted: 3/18/2006 11:18:58 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

You anit seeing my dick!

Pervert!

God is going to strike me down,and I will burn in eternal hell and damn nation for what I am about to say, but I just cant help myself, cause Im an asshole. please forgive me Gibby, I deserve whatever you throw at me for this...

When was the last time you saw your dick Gibby?

Link Posted: 3/18/2006 11:23:31 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You anit seeing my dick!

Pervert!

God is going to strike me down,and I will burn in eternal hell and damn nation for what I am about to say, but I just cant help myself, cause Im an asshole. please forgive me Gibby, I deserve whatever you throw at me for this...

ASS!!
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 11:25:13 AM EDT
[#39]
OMG!
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 11:29:22 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

ASS!!

I know...

I feel dirty...

Im really sorry that YOU had to see that.

But if anyone knows Im messing with him, Gibby is the one..

Besides, ( He knows I have his back)

I may like to fight for the under dog, BUT..... Nowhere and I mean Nowhere, did I say I like Peace.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 11:39:23 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 11:44:04 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ASS!!

I know...

I feel dirty...

Besides, ( He knows I have his back)

I like to fight for the under dog, BUT..... Nowhere and I mean Nowhere, did I say I like Peace.

Wow.  I feel impure.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 11:44:44 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ASS!!

I know...

I feel dirty...

I like to fight for the little guy... Nowhere did I say I like Peace.

Talk about a hijack but things in WHTF seem a little in the clouds recently. One of the things that attracted me to this place was how friendly it was and how everyone seemed to get along. Recent events seemed to affect everyone and its a really sad thing. Jokes use to flow and now everyone seems to be on eggshells. Sheesh cant everyone just get along?

R-32 I think you are a good guy. I met at the last LCR and you brought a fire helmet hoping I would make an ass of myself. Little did you know I dont need a mans help with that. You're okay in my book.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 11:56:46 AM EDT
[#44]
Dude, where's my pants?
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 12:01:00 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Talk about a hijack

You would not know how to hijack a paper airplane.

but things in WHTF seem a little in the clouds recently.

I think it is because people started gargling the Bong water myself..

One of the things that attracted me to this place was how friendly it was and how everyone seemed to get along. Recent events seemed to affect everyone and its a really sad thing.

It is not as bad as it looks. winter is almost over, and Cabin fever is about to go away.

Jokes use to flow and now everyone seems to be on eggshells.

There are tons of jokes going on, and I have never tip-toed with any of you.

Sheesh cant everyone just get along?

I remmember the first time I saw him say that on the news, I was getting ready to go out the door to the armory for a ride on a 5-ton to L.A.

R-32 I think you are a good guy.

Got you fooled...

I met you at the last LCR and you brought a fire helmet hoping I would make an ass of myself.

That part sounds like one of those add's in the personal's section...~ I saw you on the corner of 4/128th...~

Little did you know I dont need a mans help with that.

I dont think you need anyones help for anything. (That is a good thing in my book.)

You're okay in my book.

Im going to cry...
Not!.

Link Posted: 3/18/2006 12:03:41 PM EDT
[#46]

well damn...i think you just shut me up
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 12:24:18 PM EDT
[#47]
FYI, it doesnt matter if you can see your own dick, can your partner see/find it then its all good.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 2:22:09 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
FYI, it doesnt matter if you can see your own dick, can your partner see/find it then its all good.

I'm thinking there's a joke involving mopeds, a 50# bag of flour, the MILITIA! and a wet spot......but I'm not reaching for it.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 2:36:26 PM EDT
[#49]
Peace is only achieved through superior firepower and dont you forget it!

Is it just me or is it that time of year where every Washingtonian could use a trip to Palm Springs for some sun? It's no wonder people think we are odd up here. WE ARE!
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 2:52:50 PM EDT
[#50]
+Jihad to most of page 2.

We always seem to get a bit crabby when it's been too long since an LCR.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top