Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2005 10:24:34 PM EDT
Before the barrel ban hits the US , and the supply of ak-47 kits dries up,  I would like to buy another   higher end kit.  I already  have a collectors grade Polish AKMS from Akron Armory.  I was thinking about a Russian Krink kit .   What obsticals must I over come?  Can I buy the kit and not build, just sit on it?  Thanks
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 11:38:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Sure, its just parts and are not restriced. Only bad thing in Hawaii is that you cant make it into a Pistol.
It will fall into the catagory of an "Assult Pistol" under HRS-134.

Only option to build it in the future is for a "rifle" thus 922(r) COMPLIANCE and 16" permant extension.
SBR will be the only way to look cool , but not legal in Hawaii.
Most krinks are brand new unissued demilled at the factory. The are nice kits.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 4:20:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Krinks was $399 awhile back then in the $400 range. Check out K-var special price of ONLY $649.

The regular price for this Krinkov kit is $699, as a valued MIG/ETA forum member you’ll receive a forum and online order discount making your price $649.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:55:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Krink rifle
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 11:54:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Get in on the group buy www.ak47.net/forums/topic.html?b=4&f=64&t=74980

As stated in the link it will have a perm FH attached to bring it to 16". Will be perfectly legal in Hawaii. If you go for a parts kit, you just need to insure it will be 16" when you turn it into a weapon. The reciever is the weapon, only when your parts can attach to the reciever are they too part of the weapon.

DISCLAIMER: if im wrong sue me
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 1:08:33 PM EDT
[#5]
"Constructive Possesion" (CP) wont really apply to AK parts kit. As they are not drop in plug and play.

Some firearms with easy drop ins like M-16 DIAS, Uzi semi SBR barrel, and AUG FA trigger pack, etc wil be CP.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 2:45:05 AM EDT
[#6]
I think I may have just made the SEAK group buy.  I'll find out tomorrow.  I hope it looks as good as the one in that pic SUKA posted cause that's a damn fine looking AK.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 4:06:14 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I think I may have just made the SEAK group buy.  I'll find out tomorrow.  I hope it looks as good as the one in that pic SUKA posted cause that's a damn fine looking AK.

coolness, as you know nearly all Krinks on the market are New Unissued surplus guns Demilled at the factory.

Link Posted: 9/30/2005 2:51:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Brand new?  That's even better, I spoke to troy at inrange today and he says I'm in at 29 out of 30.  Penultimate goodness.  My ffl looked at what I was ordering and started salivating, he didn't know about the upcoming ban and now he's looking to pick up some krink action soon.  BTW I'm new to AKs, one question, most any AK 7.62 mag will fit any AK47 right?
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 3:30:30 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Brand new?  That's even better, I spoke to troy at inrange today and he says I'm in at 29 out of 30.  Penultimate goodness.  My ffl looked at what I was ordering and started salivating, he didn't know about the upcoming ban and now he's looking to pick up some krink action soon.  BTW I'm new to AKs, one question, most any AK 7.62 mag will fit any AK47 right?

Most double stack (HiCap) will interchange. Single Stack mags are slim and will only fit in certain rifles.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top