Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 1/14/2006 6:18:54 PM EDT
I know a while back there was some talk of setting up a match in the Lee county area any word on this? Also anyone know what is going on with the range down in Naples I know they closed it down but I heard they were moving to a new location.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:28:35 PM EDT
port of the isle's i think, but thats not in lee co.. WE were thinking of doing an "informal" rifle thing patterend off the fdcc thing but were still looking for a range. somthing was in the works but information is slow to get around. beleve me if somthing is going to happen someone will post about it.....
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:33:32 PM EDT
they are doing 3 gun at Port of the Isles? I used to have several buddies in the 3 gun comp down there but lost contact with them about 2 years ago. I am trying to hunt some of them down. I am sure they are shooting somewhere else now.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:39:05 PM EDT
actualy i should have said WILL probibly do three gun.. the naples range is moving (lame round'a'bout term) to port of the isle's and should probibly resume the matches again once its handgun/rifle friendly again... (was just shotguns from what ive heard).... but nothing is a for certion.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:44:40 PM EDT
OIC I hope they end up with a nicer cleaner set up the the old one was kind of a dump. I did some work on the old place, but I dont think anything I did helped much except maybe the work on the bathroom and stopping the roof from leaking on thefiring line. Had ablast shooting there though I really miss the monday night shoots.
Top Top