Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/26/2005 8:12:49 PM EDT
Well,

I wanted to say goodbye to everyone on Arfcom.  I'm leaving for Brazil on wednesday and honestly I dont know when I'm coming back.  I've been seperated from my wife for 6 months now almost 7 and honestly I'm at my breaking point.  I just got done unloading the bank account and selling anything that had decent value and bought a plane ticket.  Its a one way.  I could be gone for 3 months I could be gone for alot longer just depends on how this situation unfolds with immigration.  I havent quit my job but I'm taking an extended leave of absense.  

Everyone here has been great and I've really enjoyed meeting some of you guys.  South America isnt a great place to live by any stretch of the imagination, but its better than the alternative for me at this point.  Who knows, maybe my wife will talk some sense into me when I get down there, but for the time being were happy to be seeing eachother in 3 days.

Hopefully I'll be able to find some inexpensive internet cafe's down there so I can keep posting, but for now, yall take care and dont shoot eachother

Link Posted: 12/26/2005 8:24:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 11:45:39 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Well,

I wanted to say goodbye to everyone on Arfcom.  I'm leaving for Brazil on wednesday and honestly I dont know when I'm coming back.  I've been seperated from my wife for 6 months now almost 7 and honestly I'm at my breaking point.  I just got done unloading the bank account and selling anything that had decent value and bought a plane ticket.  Its a one way.  I could be gone for 3 months I could be gone for alot longer just depends on how this situation unfolds with immigration.  I havent quit my job but I'm taking an extended leave of absense.  

Everyone here has been great and I've really enjoyed meeting some of you guys.  South America isnt a great place to live by any stretch of the imagination, but its better than the alternative for me at this point.  Who knows, maybe my wife will talk some sense into me when I get down there, but for the time being were happy to be seeing eachother in 3 days.

Hopefully I'll be able to find some inexpensive internet cafe's down there so I can keep posting, but for now, yall take care and dont shoot eachother

Wish you two very good luck!    And if you go to Rio watch your 6!   Crime is completely out of control there in all levels.    I just sent a package with some Christmas gifts and the local Post Office opened and stole some of them.  
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:53:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Good luck A-Train.

ARH

Link Posted: 12/27/2005 10:21:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Best of luck to you and hopefully they will get everything straightened out with your wife's paperwork soon! Stay low and watch your ass. Try to keep us informed if you can.

Also, if you can, try to post some pics of the area your in. This way we can kinda know what your up against.

God bless you and your family,
GlockSpeed31
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 5:01:58 AM EDT
[#5]
A-Train,

Sorry I haven't been in touch. Life has been crazy for us the past 12 months. I wish you the best of luck and hope that you and your wife find happiness. Sorry you are having such a difficult time with all this. I wish I could have been a better friend for you. Keep in touch if possible.

Doug
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 12:30:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Best of luck....
Y'all come back know Ya Hea...
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 4:21:06 AM EDT
[#7]
A Train I don't know you but  only on here from your post. But good luck with your adventures. Ive read about your wife and your situation. Look at it as an adventure . Good luck my comradd, WarDawg
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 7:13:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Best of luck brother, it's summer there now, so I hope you get some time on the beaches....and watch your ass down there....you will be the least corrupt person you meet
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top