Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/8/2007 11:45:57 AM EDT
Carrizo Creek Range near Jacumba needs a cleanup badly to avoid suffering the fate of just about every other open shooting area in San Diego County.  It's been schedueled for May 19-20  Check out the website for more details.  And join the SDShooting Yahoo group to keep up with shooting-related items pertinent to the San Diego area!
Link Posted: 4/9/2007 3:21:18 AM EDT
[#1]

Jnojr it's been over a year since I went shooting there.  I make it a habit of picking up what I bring in and what others have left behind.  I've spoken to a BLM ranger there once, DW I believe his name, he told me at the rate people leaving garbage eventually that area will close down.  I'll go to that May 19th and 20th clean up.  We all need to pitch in and protect what area or areas are left to shoot.  The BLM rangers that partol that area are tickled pink when shooters pick up garbage.  I'll try to get some shooting buddies of mine to show up for the upcoming clean up.  Thank you for sharing.  
Link Posted: 4/9/2007 7:00:26 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll pitch in, to clean up America.

Litter pigs make Iron Eyes Cody cry.

Link Posted: 4/9/2007 10:29:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks to both of you!  This should be a good, fun event with, hopefully, a lot of new friends!
Link Posted: 4/9/2007 8:04:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/15/2007 3:14:07 PM EDT
[#5]
The shooting competition is on due to a generous sponsorship by LMS Defense! Come sign up for an exciting, fun weekend!
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 4:12:09 PM EDT
[#6]
BTT - hopefully we can attract some more volunteers!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top