Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/1/2006 1:45:58 AM EDT
Folks, it's last minute, but I've decided to try to do the table at Cabela's again this weekend, handing out dove info and generally trying to make sure people get out and vote next week on all the issues.

If you can help out, please let me know. Post here, or better yet, email me (bstockford(at)firearmsalliance.org.)

If you work a few hours, you also get the vendor discount there, which on some items like Cabelas clothing, can be up to 40% (other items are as low as 5%..it varies by product. But you can get some good deals on some new hunting boots if you need them!  )
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top