Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
9/17/2020 5:59:48 PM
Posted: 4/23/2013 8:32:10 PM EDT
So I have a completed 80% lower that I would like to get custom laser engraved and anodized. Does anyone know of a good place(s) to do this at? Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 11:54:58 PM EDT
For anodize I would use Southwest Metal Finishing in Tempe.  For engraving probably Quentin Defense in Gilbert/Chandler
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 1:52:02 AM EDT
Zog,
In case you don't know. You do not need to mark a home made receiver in any way for it to be legal. If it's an NFA item then marking is required.
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 8:31:46 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Rich_V:
Zog,
In case you don't know. You do not need to mark a home made receiver in any way for it to be legal. If it's an NFA item then marking is required.

Yeah, it was just to personalize it and to have a little fun.
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 11:53:18 AM EDT
Originally Posted By NVGdude:
For anodize I would use Southwest Metal Finishing in Tempe.  For engraving probably Quentin Defense in Gilbert/Chandler

This is exactly what I was going to say.

Link Posted: 4/24/2013 5:47:11 PM EDT
Originally Posted By NVGdude:

+1 for Southwest Metal Finishing. They do type III hard black on all the camera parts I make and it has always been killer work for quite a reasonable price.

I'm going to check out Heatsync Labs in Mesa when my 95% lowers show up. I believe they have a laser engraver among their assortment of tools for use.
Top Top