Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2004 5:05:54 AM EDT
Guys, Snojet and the rest of y'all. Please come out and see me at the Lakemoor gunshow 9/19. My tables are located in the rear of the hall on the right side of the room as you walk in. We are low on mags due to the ban expiring but still have loads and loads

USGI 1911
M14, out of USGI although the mags we have are excellent. May bring in more GI's, waiting to see what SA does.
M16 30's  Labelle and SA80
HK91....NIW date coded HK Mfr not the junk you see
FAL NEW Argy mag loaders.
Tons of woodland camo field jackets, extreme cold parks, alice packs, frames
The list goes on and on and on.

Please come by and support our show. Don, the owner of D&J Guns is one of the nicest guys you'd ever want to know, Don runs the show. You may also meet his gunsmith Scott who is hands down one of the best 1911 pistol smiths I have ever seen. Scotty also does smithing on any other type of rifle or handgun.

Sometimes even a hot chick or two comes by!!!! I hope to see y'all there.

-Patriot
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 8:15:28 AM EDT
[#1]
I'll be there in the morning.

I'll be the guy with the tan SIU hat, and maybe even an old HK T shirt.

see ya there!
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 3:19:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Day after tomorrow!

Anybody else gonna be there?
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 3:20:50 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll be there with Batch114 and my bro-in-law (Combat Cupcake).

I plan on wearing my BRC1 tee-shirt.

See ya there.

Av.

Added: If you have Beretta 92 factory 15 rounds for $20 or less - save me 4. As soon as I find some I'm slapping them on my Visa.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 4:58:37 PM EDT
[#4]
No Beretta 92's on hand but I can get 'em and so can my buddy. D&J Guns also has, I believe they told me 30 round Ruger 10/22 mags on the way. D&J also has LEO stamped GI 30's for $20, in nice shape. I know you guy's ain't gonna pay $20, you're pros!! But if you gotta have one, D&J have them ready to go.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:01:02 PM EDT
[#5]
I'll be there..........Brown Pre-Ban.com t-shirt ! !
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:29:59 PM EDT
[#6]
I have a question for FFL's.  I'm planning on going to this gun show and if I want to buy a gun what should I bring? When I was buying from a gunstore I needed FOID, passport, driver's license and proof of residence for 3 months.  Do they need proof of residence at gun shows because I moved and have not lived at my address for 3 months yet. I still have old bills from my previous address. Will they be okay if needed?  
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 7:56:31 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
No Beretta 92's on hand but I can get 'em and so can my buddy. D&J Guns also has, I believe they told me 30 round Ruger 10/22 mags on the way. D&J also has LEO stamped GI 30's for $20, in nice shape. I know you guy's ain't gonna pay $20, you're pros!! But if you gotta have one, D&J have them ready to go.

The  used LE marked ones are only $15.  I was there on Tuesday and found two in really good shape.  I figure they might not have been worth quite that much, but I was impatient and didn't feel like ordering online or anything, that and I think having a few with the marking will be cool someday down the road.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 10:11:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Well cool, I thought they were $19 or $20. $15 is even better!!
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 10:19:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Guys, if you go all the way down to the end of the aisle all the way on the right, closest to 120,Mikey and I will be the last two tables on the left. I think I may slap a bayonet on an AR or something and put 4th of July streamers on it or something like that. I have a goatee and will most likely be wearing a ball cap that would surely offend some folks ya know rebel flag, NRA, one of those metal female silouettes that truckers have on mud flaps. Some guys are happy it's footbal season, I could give a shit, it's gunshow season!!!! Oh and yes, the Packers are playing the Bears Sunday. And yes the Bears will lose, so come play with things that upset Mayor Daley and his assistant Rob Blowgoatshit.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 6:00:39 AM EDT
[#10]
patriot,  when do the doors open ?
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 12:08:18 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
patriot,  when do the doors open ?

8 AM sharp. Be there or be square. I know there are going to be some bad ass pre ban AK's there.
one underfolder
one Norinco pre ban pistol grip AK with the best damn stamped receiver I have ever seen
One I believe Norinco "match" gun with long barrel and milled receiver.
I think a couple semi Steyr Augs as well

not my guns but if you can't find them, let me know.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 2:11:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Can somebody e-mail me directions or a website for the show?

I lost my flyer!

Av.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 2:37:19 PM EDT
[#13]
The address is

Lakemoor Banquet Facility
28874 Rand Rd
Lakemoor, IL 60051-7204

Type it in on mapquest or yahoo.  You should find the directions.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 6:19:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Rte 120 and Darrell Red. In Lakemoor
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 6:20:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Darrel Rd. Goodness my typing has been good lately.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 7:09:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Could not make this one, but will be at the next one, will you be there?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top