Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 8/8/2007 3:41:12 PM EDT
This weekend at the Heymann center. I will be there Saturday around noon with a LNIB (round count=200) 9mm S&W Sigma with all the original papers, carry case, and 2-16 rnd. mags for sale if anyone is intrested. I will give a good deal. I hope to see some of you guys there.
Link Posted: 8/11/2007 4:03:13 PM EDT
Well me and a few buddies went today. They seemed to have a pretty good turnout. One of my buddies bought his first 1911, a Springfield Mil-Spec and I made a trade. I went with this: One of my Para 14.45s, the one I have only shot around 30 rounds through,

And left with this: Springfield XD 45 Compact. I've been wanting one and really didn't want/need the Para. Range report more than likely tomorrow.
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 6:59:16 AM EDT
Was a large show with a decent selection. One of the ammo dealers is a friend of a friend, and he had decent prices on his ammo. I enjoyed chatting with a couple members here. Ammocanman still had a very nice Tantal that has been teasing me since the last show Boy I wish I had the spare cash. All in all, I enjoyed this show MUCH better than the Blackham shows.
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 5:33:11 PM EDT
I stayed home and placed an order with AimSurplus instead.
Top Top