Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/8/2007 3:41:12 PM EDT
This weekend at the Heymann center. I will be there Saturday around noon with a LNIB (round count=200) 9mm S&W Sigma with all the original papers, carry case, and 2-16 rnd. mags for sale if anyone is intrested. I will give a good deal. I hope to see some of you guys there.
Link Posted: 8/11/2007 4:03:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Well me and a few buddies went today.  They seemed to have a pretty good turnout.  One of my buddies bought his first 1911, a Springfield Mil-Spec and I made a trade.  I went with this:  One of my Para 14.45s, the one I have only shot around 30 rounds through,

And left with this: Springfield XD 45 Compact.  I've been wanting one and really didn't want/need the Para.  Range report more than likely tomorrow.
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 6:59:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Was a large show with a decent selection. One of the ammo dealers is a friend of a friend, and he had decent prices on his ammo. I enjoyed chatting with a couple members here. Ammocanman still had a very nice Tantal that has been teasing me since the last show Boy I wish I had the spare cash.  All in all, I enjoyed this show MUCH better than the Blackham shows.
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 5:33:11 PM EDT
[#3]
I stayed home and placed an order with AimSurplus instead.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top