Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/2/2009 7:47:21 AM EDT
This is for all you newbs and lurkers. Take note that WAHTF is a equal opportunity establishment. We accept anyone, from any walk of life, skin color, political affiliation, body odor or jammie preference.

But when you finally take that plunge to post for the 1st time, especially when 'introducing yourself'

YOU MUST BRING BEER

The WAHTF suffers from a perpetual beer shortage. A certain number of us are unemployed, underemployed, working in forced labor camps, working in softdrink factories, alcoholics, recovering alcoholics, copious consumers of malted beverages or can't keep track of the beer we leave on our porches. So there is perpetual shortage of beer around here. So it falls on you, the newb, to provide the beer. Without a proper influx of newbs and beer the WAHTF may wake up one day with all of us in the pit. And we all know how long winded Grumpy gets in the pit, so we don't want that happening again any time soon.

So, I'll repeat myself, just to be clear:

YOU MUST BRING BEER

Oh, and once you have posted and brought the beer. Is is your job to rope in fresh newbs with more beer. Kinda like a MLM. Except with beer.

This has been a public service announcement for my fellow WAHTF members. PCR should probably have made this post, but he's busy. Or drunk. Or lounging around. Or AWOL. Or workingasleep
Link Posted: 10/2/2009 8:00:17 AM EDT
[#1]
^^^THIS needs to be in the stickey^^^

Link Posted: 10/2/2009 8:00:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Could that picture be any bigger and load any slower?

Link Posted: 10/2/2009 8:02:22 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

It's important that it loads that way.

Link Posted: 10/2/2009 8:12:11 AM EDT
[#4]
did somebody say beer?
Link Posted: 10/2/2009 8:18:30 AM EDT
[#5]
funny that these new guys said they have been lurking for a bit and still don't bring any damn beer... :(

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/2/2009 8:25:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Beer...
Link Posted: 10/2/2009 6:26:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

http://ar15.mcternen.com/PCRApprove.JPG

That freaking picture makes me fall out of my chair every time.

Link Posted: 10/2/2009 6:32:49 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

http://ar15.mcternen.com/PCRApprove.JPG

The hair appears combed and there's a button-down shirt involved.

What was the special occasion?

/hijack

BRING BEER!  BRING BEER!  BRING BEER!  BRING BEER!  BRING BEER!

Link Posted: 10/14/2009 11:47:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Bump for the lurker..  
Link Posted: 10/14/2009 2:11:42 PM EDT
[#10]
I thought if the newbie brings beer he, (they), are automatically perceived as a fed?

Wait...... this is WAHTF.
We get BOTH!
Link Posted: 10/14/2009 2:29:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Beer is good Code Red Mountain Dew is really good. Whiskey is perfect.

Before Gibby gets in here don't forget the cookies.
Link Posted: 10/14/2009 3:44:06 PM EDT
[#12]

Remember, as always, pants are purely optional in the Washington Hometown Forum.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/14/2009 4:16:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

HA!  That's exactly what I was thinkin'....................................................

And.............................the memo won't work..............................................they never bring beer.........................................they never will...............................
Link Posted: 10/14/2009 7:42:21 PM EDT
[#14]
beer, im almost out...
Link Posted: 10/14/2009 7:52:16 PM EDT
[#15]
(Brings Beer, Mt Dew Code Red, and Whiskey to the meeting)

Hey guys... First post

Did I win?
Link Posted: 10/14/2009 8:00:08 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Hey guys... First post

Did I win?

Link Posted: 10/14/2009 8:07:02 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Hey guys... First post

Did I win?

Who in the blue fuck let a Fed in here?
Link Posted: 10/14/2009 8:10:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Fisher1:

The usual:

Where is the beer?
Why should we think you're not a Fed?
Is it whisky or whiskey?
Ice in whisk(e)y or no ice?
Maker's Mark or another whisk(e)y? (If other, specify)
AR or AK?
9mm or .45?
.308 or .30-06?
How do you feel about the Glock grip angle?
Ever been in a cockpit, son?
Do you like Gladiator movies?
Ever seen a grown man naked?
Chupacabra: Real or myth?
Same for Bigfoot?
How about Nessie?
Union or non union?
Cheap beer or Micro brew?
Beans or no beans in chili?
Is Carhart clothing hickish?
Do you powder "the Boyz"?
Chuck Norris or Steven Segal?
Would you wear a thigh holster?
What's the phone number for 911?
Do retards look normal when they cum?
What color was George Washington's white horse?
What is the greatest prime factor of the number 64?
How much dirt is in a hole 12" deep by 12" in  across?  
If you woke up in the woods, face down with a hangover, your pants around your ankles, and your asshole hurt, would you tell anyone?
87 or 106?
Link Posted: 10/14/2009 9:19:40 PM EDT
[#19]

A lot of beer.
Link Posted: 10/14/2009 9:34:42 PM EDT
[#20]

Is it weird that I can smell that picture?

Link Posted: 10/14/2009 9:50:15 PM EDT
[#21]
They keep coming in and say I have been lurking for a while and––––––-What part don't you people understand?

Link Posted: 10/14/2009 9:54:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Fisher1:

The usual:
If you woke up in the woods, face down with a hangover, your pants around your ankles, and your asshole hurt, would you tell anyone?

Advice: don't go camping with these guys  Beware the LCR, i guess!

Related, when i was in high school, i used that on a super-hot chick way out of my league (at least i thought at the time).  She answered "yes" with a straight face.  I laughed, and she looked at me and said, "no, i get it, and the answer's still yes...".    I had no comeback!  And i shoulda taken her camping!
Link Posted: 10/14/2009 10:13:32 PM EDT
[#23]
I must be missing out cuz the pic loads instantaniously here

Link Posted: 10/15/2009 7:14:55 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Fisher1:

The usual:

You started out well

Where is the beer?

Why should we think you're not a Fed?

Is it whisky or whiskey?

Ice in whisk(e)y or no ice?

Maker's Mark or another whisk(e)y? (If other, specify)

AR or AK?

9mm or .45?

.308 or .30-06?

How do you feel about the Glock grip angle?

Ever been in a cockpit, son?

Do you like Gladiator movies?

Ever seen a grown man naked?

Chupacabra: Real or myth?

Same for Bigfoot?

How about Nessie?

Union or non union?

Cheap beer or Micro brew?

Beans or no beans in chili?

Is Carhart clothing hickish?

Do you powder "the Boyz"?Doing very well at this point

Chuck Norris or Steven Segal? THIS is not a question ANYONE in the WA HTF would ever ask

Would you wear a thigh holster?

What's the phone number for 911? Something went wrong from here forward... (this is called "Jumping the shark")

Do retards look normal when they cum?

What color was George Washington's white horse?

What is the greatest prime factor of the number 64?

How much dirt is in a hole 12" deep by 12" in across?

If you woke up in the woods, face down with a hangover, your pants around your ankles, and your asshole hurt, would you tell anyone? Redeemed yourself at this point

87 or 106? VERY good question

Link Posted: 10/15/2009 9:11:42 AM EDT
[#25]
Where is the beer?                                                           By now in your liver
Why should we think you're not a Fed?                           How do we know you are not a Fed? ... Revlis knows me
Is it whisky or whiskey?                                                   Whisky... sorry, our computers at the ATF don't have spell check... er, um, I mean...
Ice in whisk(e)y or no ice?                                                1 Cube
Maker's Mark or another whisk(e)y? (If other, specify)    Macallan's aged 18 Years
AR or AK?                                                                         Just ordered my AR from Bud's Gun Shop
9mm or .45?                                                                      Springfield XD40 5" Tactical
.308 or .30-06?                                                                 .30-06 -  If it is good enough for the Garand, it is good enough for me
How do you feel about the Glock grip angle?                   Glocks are for women, the angle is for their little hands :)
Ever been in a cockpit, son?                                             8 years old, Alaska Airlines... Would have landed the bitch too, but I had sit back in my seat.
Do you like Gladiator movies?                                           Yes, but they could have added a gun or two
Ever seen a grown man naked?                                       This one time at band camp
Chupacabra: Real or myth?                                               Really a myth
Same for Bigfoot?                                                              That shit is real
How about Nessie?                                                           See above
Union or non union?                                                           The ATF doesn't have a Union... There are no Unions in the Motorcycle Industry
Cheap beer or Micro brew?                                               Mac and Jack's
Beans or no beans in chili?                                                Beans
Is Carhart clothing hickish?                                                Absolutely
Do you powder "the Boyz"?                                              On occaission
Chuck Norris or Steven Segal?                                          Steven Segal wears Chuck Norris Pajamas. Chuck Norris all the way
Would you wear a thigh holster?                                       If I was raiding a house... other then that, no
What's the phone number for 911?                                   867-5309
Do retards look normal when they cum?                           Yeah, you can find anything on the internet
What color was George Washington's white horse?       Red... No, Blue!
What is the greatest prime factor of the number 64?        8
How much dirt is in a hole 12" deep by 12" in  across?    1 Cubic Foot if it also 12" wide too
If you woke up in the woods, face down with a hangover, your pants around your ankles, and your asshole hurt, would you tell anyone?  No, and we are not going camping... EVER.

87 or 106?                                                                          106
Link Posted: 10/15/2009 9:17:31 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Where is the beer? By now in your liver

Why should we think you're not a Fed? How do we know you are not a Fed? ... Revlis knows me

Is it whisky or whiskey? Whisky... sorry, our computers at the ATF don't have spell check... er, um, I mean...

Ice in whisk(e)y or no ice? 1 Cube

Maker's Mark or another whisk(e)y? (If other, specify) Macallan's aged 18 Years

AR or AK? Just ordered my AR from Bud's Gun Shop

9mm or .45? Springfield XD40 5" Tactical

.308 or .30-06? .30-06 - If it is good enough for the Garand, it is good enough for me

How do you feel about the Glock grip angle? Glocks are for women, the angle is for their little hands :)

Ever been in a cockpit, son? 8 years old, Alaska Airlines... Would have landed the bitch too, but I had sit back in my seat.

Do you like Gladiator movies? Yes, but they could have added a gun or two

Ever seen a grown man naked? This one time at band camp

Chupacabra: Real or myth? Really a myth

Same for Bigfoot? That shit is real

How about Nessie? See above

Union or non union? The ATF doesn't have a Union... There are no Unions in the Motorcycle Industry

Cheap beer or Micro brew? Mac and Jack's

Beans or no beans in chili? Beans

Is Carhart clothing hickish? Absolutely

Do you powder "the Boyz"? On occaission

Chuck Norris or Steven Segal? Steven Segal wears Chuck Norris Pajamas. Chuck Norris all the way

Would you wear a thigh holster? If I was raiding a house... other then that, no

What's the phone number for 911? 867-5309

Do retards look normal when they cum? Yeah, you can find anything on the internet

What color was George Washington's white horse? Red... No, Blue!

What is the greatest prime factor of the number 64? 8

How much dirt is in a hole 12" deep by 12" in across? 1 Cubic Foot if it also 12" wide too

If you woke up in the woods, face down with a hangover, your pants around your ankles, and your asshole hurt, would you tell anyone? No, and we are not going camping... EVER.

87 or 106? 106

We can keep this one.
Link Posted: 10/15/2009 9:54:20 AM EDT
[#27]
One of US!!!

(and this fellow ATFer's is how I infultrated WAHTF )
Link Posted: 10/15/2009 10:15:23 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Where is the beer?                                                           By now in your liver
Why should we think you're not a Fed?                           How do we know you are not a Fed? ... Revlis knows me
Is it whisky or whiskey?                                                   Whisky... sorry, our computers at the ATF don't have spell check... er, um, I mean...
Ice in whisk(e)y or no ice?                                                1 Cube
Maker's Mark or another whisk(e)y? (If other, specify)    Macallan's aged 18 Years
AR or AK?                                                                         Just ordered my AR from Bud's Gun Shop
9mm or .45?                                                                      Springfield XD40 5" Tactical
.308 or .30-06?                                                                 .30-06 -  If it is good enough for the Garand, it is good enough for me
How do you feel about the Glock grip angle?                   Glocks are for women, the angle is for their little hands :)
Ever been in a cockpit, son?                                             8 years old, Alaska Airlines... Would have landed the bitch too, but I had sit back in my seat.
Do you like Gladiator movies?                                           Yes, but they could have added a gun or two
Ever seen a grown man naked?                                       This one time at band camp
Chupacabra: Real or myth?                                               Really a myth
Same for Bigfoot?                                                              That shit is real
How about Nessie?                                                           See above
Union or non union?                                                           The ATF doesn't have a Union... There are no Unions in the Motorcycle Industry
Cheap beer or Micro brew?                                               Mac and Jack's
Beans or no beans in chili?                                                Beans    
Is Carhart clothing hickish?                                                Absolutely  
Do you powder "the Boyz"?                                              On occaission    
Chuck Norris or Steven Segal?                                          Steven Segal wears Chuck Norris Pajamas. Chuck Norris all the way
Would you wear a thigh holster?                                       If I was raiding a house... other then that, no
What's the phone number for 911?                                   867-5309
Do retards look normal when they cum?                           Yeah, you can find anything on the internet
What color was George Washington's white horse?       Red... No, Blue!
What is the greatest prime factor of the number 64?        8
How much dirt is in a hole 12" deep by 12" in  across?    1 Cubic Foot if it also 12" wide too  FAIL  Obviously a fed
If you woke up in the woods, face down with a hangover, your pants around your ankles, and your asshole hurt, would you tell anyone?  No, and we are not going camping... EVER.

87 or 106?                                                                          106

Link Posted: 10/27/2009 8:09:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Do I need to bump this every day? Try and do a service and they STILL ignore the rules
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 6:47:46 AM EDT
[#30]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 8:50:23 AM EDT
[#31]
Sir, this is pointless.................................................they will never, never bring it..........................................................................................
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top