Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/10/2006 6:35:46 PM EDT
Hey guys:

I'm putting out feelers to find a new job in a better part of the country. I have a Bachelors in Business Administration (Marketing), Fortune 500 marketing experience, former Army Special Operations with multiple combat deployments, local LEO experience, no drug or alcohol problems, good credit, a highly internal locus of control, and a good work ethic.

I can send resume, history, etc..

Thanks fellas!

Kyle

Oh yeah, wife (to be) is a certified veterinary technician currenlty working in specialty practice in Portland Oregon. She also has an English/Journalism Bachelors degree.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 10:01:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Hmm.

The New Mexico Department of the Public Defender has an opening for a Criminal Investigator  (Special Agent) (Operational Role) in the Albuquerque Juvenile Division. Interested candidates must apply for this and other positions through the New Mexico State Personnel Office.  You can review this job order at the SPO web site: http://www.state.nm.us/spo/.  Completed paperwork is due at SPO by 5 pm on the posted closing date, which is February 24th.

The SPO site might give you some other ideas of interest for both yourself and your wife. Feel free to email or PM me to let me know if I can give you any info on the Public Defender Department or NM in general.

cheers, erich
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 10:14:20 AM EDT
[#2]
That's a pretty good lead. Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 8:01:46 PM EDT
[#3]
The Roswell PD is hiring.  If you want more info let me know.  Good luck with your search.

Mike
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 2:00:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 12:57:00 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Albuquerque PD is ALWAYS hiring.  And it is an busy, interesting, and "exciting" place to be a cop.

Are they paying any better than when I graduated UNM in 1995?  I would love to get back to ABQ, but I remember the APD being on the low side of the pay scale.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 8:43:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Call me.  Im a Sergeant with the Albuquerque Police Department and was in the 75th Ranger Regiment '88 - '92.  Im sure I can help out a 2/75 guy.  Ill IM my number
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top