Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/10/2006 6:40:59 PM EDT
Hey guys:

I'm putting out feelers to find a new job in a better part of the country. I have a Bachelors in Business Administration (Marketing), Fortune 500 marketing experience, former Army Special Operations with multiple combat deployments, local LEO experience, no drug or alcohol problems, good credit, a highly internal locus of control, and a good work ethic.

I can send resume, history, etc..

Thanks fellas!

Kyle

Oh yeah, wife (to be) is a certified veterinary technician currenlty working in specialty practice in Portland Oregon. She also has an English/Journalism Bachelors degree.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 8:46:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 10:53:50 AM EDT
[#2]
What are you currently looking for in:

Geography
Weather
Carrer Field
Small town/Big City/Very Rural
Recreational Activities

Some of these may determine where you should look.  As far as Nebraska, I have had expereince with the very rural areas and the major cities and the are both very different, but each have their great qualities.

SBG
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 8:12:47 PM EDT
[#3]
In my circle of friends, Construction, Factory, Technical Trade type jobs are what we are doing, but we dont have your credentials.  I called LEO in lincoln, and they were hiring, just over 30k/year after initial training.  Im making more than that as auto mechanic.  But LEO said pay can go  higher than 50k+ based on experiance.  Hope it helps.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:37:27 AM EDT
[#4]
I really appreciate it fellas. I'm continuing my search and will let you know if I find something in the neighborhood.

I have some relatives in Scott's Bluff, btw. Anyone close?

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:15:20 PM EDT
[#5]
i'm at offutt AFB just south of Omaha.

granted, it's not really close, but hey--it's closer than Chicago I guess.  
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 10:15:38 AM EDT
[#6]
you could apply at Cabelas Corp. in Sidney about an hour from scottsbluff.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 1:32:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Any interest in being an insurance adjuster?  I know of openings in Overland Park KS and Dallas TX, among other places.   We are always looking for good degreed candidates.

Bud
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 9:20:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Bud:

I would certainly be interested in learning more about the position. Both locations sound good, too. At this point I am looking at all opportunities thast would work for the family. My email is [email protected] if you would like to share more info. If you would prefer to talk by phone I'd be glad to give you a call, too.

Thanks,

Kyle

Link Posted: 2/25/2006 8:29:31 AM EDT
[#9]
Check your IM

Bud
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top