Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/6/2006 11:31:12 AM EDT
I was just wondering if anyone has filed for an LLC here in PA recently. If you have what is your turnaround time been like? Thanks for any info.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 12:22:27 PM EDT
[#1]
What do you mean by "turnaround time?"   Are you asking how long it took the department of state to aknowledge that the LLC had been created?  
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:18:55 PM EDT
[#2]
it really depends on what county you live in but less than 2 weeks is normal
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 1:20:06 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
What do you mean by "turnaround time?"   Are you asking how long it took the department of state to aknowledge that the LLC had been created?  

I guess this is what I mean. Just wondering hoe long till I had something I could use to file a form 4.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 5:50:02 AM EDT
[#4]
i submittted mine sometine in august, got it back about a week and a half later
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:28:12 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I was just wondering if anyone has filed for an LLC here in PA recently. If you have what is your turnaround time been like? Thanks for any info.

Mine was like 2 weeks. I had to do it since I can't get Form 4's signed in Philly. You in Philly too?
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 10:10:01 AM EDT
[#6]
washington county. I just didn't want the hassel of CLEO signoff.

Quoted:

Quoted:

Mine was like 2 weeks. I had to do it since I can't get Form 4's signed in Philly. You in Philly too?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top