Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 7/19/2008 10:21:17 AM EDT
I am looking for a member of the LDS that is willing to take me to the cannery near Columbus. I need someone to sponsor me so I can purchase long term food storage items. I am on WPAFB, so please drop me a line if you can assist.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 2:25:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Do you need a sponsor to take you?
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 3:58:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes. I am looking for someone I can accompany on their next trip. I was told you need someone to sponsor you into the facility. I am willing to meet them there, drive together.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 7:41:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Have you called them to confirm that?  I thought the one in Columbus you could go on your own.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:55:40 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm a member. I have not been to the cannery in years. I'm not sure that you HAVE to be with a member, but with that kind of drive I would want to know that I could purchase my goods when I arrived. If you can't find someone in your area, let me know. I'll talk to the members around here and find out what the deal is. If I remember right we would need to schedule it and have order items and quantity's decided in advance. It has been a REALLY long time since I have been to the cannery.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top