Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/5/2006 7:47:21 PM EDT
I have some buckets for spent brass if anyone wants to haul them down & bring them back.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:13:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:17:30 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I have some buckets for spent brass if anyone wants to haul them down & bring them back.

Wow for years we begged someone to take it, I usually took it to the dumpster.

Well, now I'm asking. I got time, lot'sa time.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:22:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:29:18 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Come get it yourself!

I wish. I had the entire HOA board of directors (all female) on my ass today when I suggested that I could find something to do, out of town, this weekend. I am officially the keymaster for the HOA on Saturday.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 11:35:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 12:03:35 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Come get it yourself!

I wish. I had the entire HOA board of directors (all female) on my ass today when I suggested that I could find something to do, out of town, this weekend. I am officially the keymaster for the HOA on Saturday.

I hope you are not paying too much for the priviledge of having an HOA.  At least you're active in it.  Most places I sell with HOA's the folks can't even figure out who is responsible for anything, and the builder has bailed out years ago.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 7:13:45 AM EDT
[#7]
I'll bring a 5-gallon for spent stuff... but I won't be able to haul it back.  Again, it's because I drive an economy car.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 7:27:29 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Come get it yourself!

I hope you are not paying too much for the priviledge of having an HOA.  At least you're active in it.  Most places I sell with HOA's the folks can't even figure out who is responsible for anything, and the builder has bailed out years ago.

The HOA picks up the water, sewer and garbage bills, along with maintaining the tanning bed, exercise equipment and hot tub, as well as the yard maintenance and outdoor lights. I change all the outdoor lights and pickup the parking lot. I also slip the illegals some beer once in a while for mowing the lawn.

The Sheriff has a small office in our clubhouse that we let them use. It works well for us and them. We keep snacks around and they patrol the parking lot. If there are any meth labs or drug users around here, they know to keep a low profile.

I have offered the use of the hot tub as a holding facility for any drunk cowgirls they choose to arrest.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 12:44:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Speaking of brass, would anybody going to the LCR like to take 180rds of 30.06 brass all boxed up, mostly from suplus, off of my hands?

-z
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 12:52:37 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Speaking of brass, would anybody going to the LCR like to take 180rds of 30.06 brass all boxed up, mostly from suplus, off of my hands?

-z

ETA-Bunny are you collecting certain brass or just sorting it for entertainment?  
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 1:08:52 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

-z

ETA-Bunny are you collecting certain brass or just sorting it for entertainment?  

I sort it for usefulness. All the non-reloadable, steel and Berdan primed brass gets dumped. the rest gets sorted and is available to reloaders. I usually keep some prime .223 brass for my secret stash, but I coughed up 2,000 cases for reloaders last time.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 3:49:06 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

-z

I sort it for usefulness. All the non-reloadable, steel and Berdan primed brass gets dumped. the rest gets sorted and is available to reloaders. I usually keep some prime .223 brass for my secret stash, but I coughed up 2,000 cases for reloaders last time.

Like I said, I have a fiv-gallon bucket that's picking up all of my Radway Green, Federal, HSM, Black Hills stuff...  I just don't have a fixed manner to get it to you yet.

Any takers to drag a 5-gallon can out  to Bunny's?
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 4:12:59 PM EDT
[#13]
I'll haul a bucket out, but I don't know when it will actually get to Da_Bunny... after I pull out the 45acp that's for sure.  
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 4:21:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Hey, Bunnyman. I'm not trying to poop on your poptarts, but, I will also volunteer to take brass. I can reload a handful of calibers. Alas, cheapskatechizzler that I am, I won't be toodling by La Hacienda Bunny anytime soon. It's a 2 1/2 hr. drive the wrong way for me. That's each way. I will bring the econo-rifle satnd that CC gave me, for anyone who wants to. I'll only be a SaTURDay visitor, though.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 4:59:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 10:06:32 PM EDT
[#16]
I don't have any more room for that bucket.  Good grief there's a lot of shit in that little car!
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 10:19:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 11:31:01 PM EDT
[#18]
I keep trying to fit in a car that's made to hold a Japanese fishing village.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 7:41:21 AM EDT
[#19]
I'm sending a few buckets down. Hopefully our snohomish co. troops will police up some brass so we can start reloading some match ammo.

If not, so be it. I have enough for me. I was spreading it around for the other ARF shooters. I don't mind letting you all sort your own brass.

Gibby and Tumbleweed are on the road. 70 degrees, my ass.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 10:22:25 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
To the attendees go the spoils...

Fake something Bunny and get your ass down here.

"He gave the Regulators a choice—to return peacefully to their homes or be fired upon. They had one hour to decide. After the hour was up Tryon sent an officer to receive their reply. 'Fire and be damned!' was their answer. The governor then gave the order, but his men hesitated. Rising in his stirrups, he shouted, 'Fire! Fire on them or on me!' The militia obeyed, the Regulators responded in kind, and the battle of Alamance LCR was on."

—from The War of the Regulation and the Battle of Alamance

Formation of the Regulators

Alamance Battleground monument seen in the background. During the years leading up to the American Revolution many North Carolina people became strongly discontented with the way the provincial government was handling the colony's affairs. However, their quarrel was not with the form of government or the colony's laws but with abuses by government officials.

Grievances affecting the daily lives of the colonists included excessive taxes, dishonest sheriffs, and illegal fees. Scarcity of money contributed to the state of unrest. Those living in the western part of the province were isolated and unsympathetic with the easterners and it was in those frontier counties that the War of the Regulation began.
Alamance battleground
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top