User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2006 4:27:49 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 7:03:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 2:03:50 PM EDT
[#2]
free shooting!!!!!!!!!?

What's the catch?  The owner is newly single and on the prowl?

A girls league would rock.

Dang-nabit, I guess I have to move there now.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 2:39:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Their just trying to get more women into shooting.  And that fact that many women won't have their own guns and will have to rent them there, along with having to buy their ammo...
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 12:05:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 1:07:09 AM EDT
[#5]
This is great!  I only wish this were being setup closer to where I live... near Stanwood.... On monday nights Sam's in Evertt has Lady's night and I take the wife, she shoots for free and half off for us guys.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 4:12:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 8:49:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for the info, I've emailed the Marksman to see about taking the 4 hour ladies only course! I'll be looking forward to that.  I'll get back to you how well I enjoyed it.  
Thanks for being here for us, good stuff to know!  
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:41:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Welcome aboard warriorchick  

Way cool board name
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:48:25 PM EDT
[#9]
I would like for all of us ladies and whatever guys want to get together on mondays at the Bullseye for the 'ladies shoot free' stuff. Tweak was trying to get us all together to go a couple of weeks ago and timing just didn't work in our favor.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:49:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Adios, Rob.  
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:44:48 AM EDT
[#11]
I belong to the Boeing Everett Employees Gun Club. We conduct training classes several times a year. Right now there are 6 people incuding myself who are presently taking instruction to become NRA certified firearms instructors for Basic Pistol, Personal Protection, and Basic Rifle. We have several members who are certified in those disciplines and by adding 6 more people to the instructor pool we will make the level of instruction even better. We offer our training classes for $30 for Boeing employees + $20 Club membership. We also offer training to non Boeing employees to a first come first serve basis for $50. We are trying to get more women in the training classes, especially Boeing employees. All of our classes are taught at Sam's Gun Shop in Everett.  If anyone is interested in our training classes please email me.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 10:53:52 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:59:15 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
This information is now linked at the top of the "Important...." announcement, at the top of the WA HTF main page.

Tweaks WA HTF Ladies Page

Major thanks to Tweak!

Yea, Major thanks to Tweak, alright.

But for more than just this insightful bit

Whats up?

Where is Tweak going, or why is he leaving?

edit: Damn,  sorry to hear this.  
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:02:20 AM EDT
[#14]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top