Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/13/2005 7:18:17 PM EDT
I had a meeting with my director this morning and he hit me with a pretty cool reward for working 65+ hours/week for the past 6 months.  Well, besides pretty good pay...

I've only been able to go to 1 Colts game before so this is pretty nice.  Especially in such a great season.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 10:40:11 AM EDT
[#1]
You will love it...My brother's accounting firm has season tickets to the Colts, Pacers, and Indians.

I usually get to go to a game or six or seven with him, but my schedule has not worked out this year.  He had tickets for me for the Monday night game a couple weeks back, but I couldn't go b/c I coach basketball and we had a game
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 1:22:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Suite level! That's pretty awesome!

I had club level tickets to the Bears game a couple months ago-with my dad, my sister, and her husband.  Courtesy of my dad's boss.

The Colts are doing very well-UNDEFEATED!
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 5:35:58 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll trade you Club Level Pacer's tickets for the Feb. 21st game for them!
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 3:42:15 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I'll trade you Club Level Pacer's tickets for the Feb. 21st game for them!

I was at a Christmas party Saturday and Ron's wife was there.  She's good friends with my sister-in-law.  She was ackting pretty odd.  Gee, I wonder why.....
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 3:16:28 AM EDT
[#5]
After that game, I'd tell your boss that you want some playoff tickets instead
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 2:03:08 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I just had a feeling.  and by the way, the "chef" for the suites prepared halibut and lentils for the food.  WTF???  Halibut and lentils for a football game????  Oh well LOL...
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 5:43:25 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I just had a feeling.  and by the way, the "chef" for the suites prepared halibut and lentils for the food.  WTF???  Halibut and lentils for a football game????  Oh well LOL...

No brats? No burgers?
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 5:45:33 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No brats? No burgers?

I wouldn't be so surprised...

I had a prime rib sammich at the club level food stand at the Bears game...

for that level of seats...you should enjoy it...
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 5:59:20 PM EDT
[#9]
That's why i would be out in the parking lot with the real folks eating brats and drinking beer
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top