Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2010 4:22:54 PM EDT
A site sponsor here. I bought one of thier RDP ll optics a while back, put it on my G22 and within 50 round's found out it was not designed to be slide mounted I went to thier forum asked if it could be repaired. They told me it could not be repaired but they would send me out another one and gave me the contact info to do so. I love doing business with a great company that back's thier product even when I do something stupid.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 5:05:14 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

A site sponsor here. I bought one of thier RDP ll optics a while back, put it on my G22 and within 50 round's found out it was not designed to be slide mounted I went to thier forum asked if it could be repaired. They told me it could not be repaired but they would send me out another one and gave me the contact info to do so. I love doing business with a great company that back's thier product even when I do something stupid.

Yep. Great customer service.

I have a RDP II as well, and buggered up the screws on it. They also replaced the whole sight, gratis.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top