Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/29/2012 6:28:35 PM EDT
Anyone in Denver Metro do it? Im looking to get into it at the behest of my counselor and Id like some opinions on the local spots.

~Stoner
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 7:57:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Not sure what part of town you're in, but i've heard good things about Brit @ Rocky Mountain Krav Maga in Aurora (Parker and Quincy).
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 6:07:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Very good instructors.  Highlands Ranch/Littleton.

http://competitiveedgema.com/
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 6:45:58 AM EDT
[#3]
There is an outfit in Broomfield too, off of 120th and a bit east of 36 I think.
Link Posted: 4/1/2012 1:22:25 AM EDT
[#4]
North Boulder has a gym, off 28th and Glenwood IIRC? By Discount Tire. I miss my HTH training.

Link Posted: 4/1/2012 5:24:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
There is an outfit in Broomfield too, off of 120th and a bit east of 36 I think.

Colorado Krav Maga.  They have been voted best martial arts school several times on channel 7's A-list.  James and his wife Shannon are some of the best Krav instructors in the country.  They have locations in Denver and Broomfield.   I have been there for about 4 years now and really like their style when it comes to teaching a balance of using hand combat vs. pulling your gun and ending a fight fast. Very practical from a real world standpoint.

Link Posted: 4/1/2012 5:37:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks guys. Im really looking into this form of MA for the practical applications. I hope to meet some of yall. Looking into going in Aurora.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top