Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2012 6:28:35 PM EDT
Anyone in Denver Metro do it? Im looking to get into it at the behest of my counselor and Id like some opinions on the local spots.

~Stoner
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 7:57:25 PM EDT
Not sure what part of town you're in, but i've heard good things about Brit @ Rocky Mountain Krav Maga in Aurora (Parker and Quincy).
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 6:07:36 AM EDT
Very good instructors. Highlands Ranch/Littleton.

http://competitiveedgema.com/
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 6:45:58 AM EDT
There is an outfit in Broomfield too, off of 120th and a bit east of 36 I think.
Link Posted: 4/1/2012 1:22:25 AM EDT
North Boulder has a gym, off 28th and Glenwood IIRC? By Discount Tire. I miss my HTH training.
Link Posted: 4/1/2012 5:24:26 PM EDT
Originally Posted By spqrzilla:
There is an outfit in Broomfield too, off of 120th and a bit east of 36 I think.

Colorado Krav Maga. They have been voted best martial arts school several times on channel 7's A-list. James and his wife Shannon are some of the best Krav instructors in the country. They have locations in Denver and Broomfield. I have been there for about 4 years now and really like their style when it comes to teaching a balance of using hand combat vs. pulling your gun and ending a fight fast. Very practical from a real world standpoint.

Link Posted: 4/1/2012 5:37:53 PM EDT
Thanks guys. Im really looking into this form of MA for the practical applications. I hope to meet some of yall. Looking into going in Aurora.
Top Top